November WW Activity thread

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Still trying to generate threads that will keep this forum more active. I am joining the gym tomorrow and will begin running again. Here is a place where I can check in on a daily basis. (We'll, Mwf (: )
  • Not a bad idea!

I finished L2D4 of the 30 Day Shred - hoping to be done by Thanksgiving week and on to Shredded in 30 (I think it's called.) Also going to try to complete C25K W4D2 or at least get 10k steps in today. I might take my youngest dog to the bike path around the lake for some new scenery.
  • Great idea!

I was noticing that on the home page, almost all of the new posts are from a forum from a different weight loss program! What the heck?!?!? I know there are lots of us point counters out there!

I joined a gym a month ago, but it's brand new and just opened yesterday. So I checked it out yesterday, only got on the bike for 35 minutes, we had a busy busy day. But today I tried to do day 1 of c25k since I had not been running for a month, I couldn't get through it lol. So I ended up walking 4 miles instead.
  • I've been doing Leslie sansone walk at home 2 mile. I got it from YouTube. It seems like I get a little better each time I do it. I still have a hard time keeping up. I'm just greatful I make it to the end. It's low impact and great for people with joint issues. Actually my back and feet feel a lot better since I started excercising. I also have a lot more energy through the day. I've also have incorporated some yoga in my work out.
  • Love Leslie Sansone, you can find her discs on eBay for cheap.
  • Joining the gym after night class and dinner. Yippee!
  • I'm working nights/on call this week. And I actually managed to wake up early enough to go do a mile and a half walk this morning. So, hopefully my on call nights won't be too crazy so I can get up early like this all week.
  • I was away this weekend so didn't get a chance to exercise
    but I did go for a walk

tonight is Zumba...I've been bitten by the zumba bug and go every chance I get
  • I have Zumba at home, and I cannot seem to get it right! Perhaps I will try and find a Zumba class/group......

Gym today. So glad it opened! Finally I can get out of my nasty complex gym!
  • ACK! I accidentially unsubscribed from a bunch of threads...this was one of them!

What a ding dong I am
  • Quote: I've been doing Leslie sansone walk at home 2 mile. I got it from YouTube. It seems like I get a little better each time I do it. I still have a hard time keeping up. I'm just greatful I make it to the end. It's low impact and great for people with joint issues. Actually my back and feet feel a lot better since I started excercising. I also have a lot more energy through the day. I've also have incorporated some yoga in my work out.
    Hi, which video do you use? There are so many of htem. I need to do some exercise but am limited due to knee problems and time constraints. This seems like something i could do.

Thanks
  • off to the gym right now
  • Quote: off to the gym right now
    JEALOUS!

I am at work, behind a stupid desk in front of this stupid computer....

By the time I get to the gym it is PACKED! UGH!

Oh well. At least I can get there this evening and burn off some frustration!

Have fun!
  • Didn't get to join the gym. Too much going on. Will join Friday.
  • Ugh. Took me an hour and 45 minutes to get home. Totally did not make the gym.

Trying not to beat myself up about it and stopped myself from eating left over macaroni and cheese! Kraft my favorite!

I have to remember that missing one day at the gym does not mean go on a whatever I want binge, and it doesn't mean I am a failure!