Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2001, 10:59 AM   #31  

I am going to start a new thread, this one is getting too long!
~t~
Old 03-23-2001, 05:48 PM   #32  

Hello there. I am on day three and doing good. I have a miserable cold though so it has made it easy not to be hungry today. Yesturday was tough I was hungry. but it is like this for alcoholics when they quit drinking they want it bad. That's how I was yesturday I wanted to mow on a bag of doritoes so bad. But I didn't. I have been using my tread mill but I was going to Tai-Bo today but there is no way I can get that much energy plus my throat is killing me so I will get myself to walk though. Well I hope you gals have a good weekend It is going to be real nice here. Hopefully I can get some yard work done it is such a mess in the spring. But I am on the bottom side of a mountain with lots of shade and I still have allot of snow. Theres only a few spots bare. It is getting there though. Well, chow for now. ME
Old 03-24-2001, 01:30 PM   #33  

Hi girls, I had my weigh-in today I was down 1.2 I feel more motivated again, especially to exercise. Im soooo close. They suggested I raise my goal 2 pounds. If I had done that I would have been within goal range today. I really want to get back to where I was, mabey slighty lower because some of my jeans will still be to tight. I think exercise will help alot. I just have to be more regular about it. I guess I will go by the jeans rather than the weight and see what happens. Possibly these last few pounds will make alot of difference. 2 sexy I hope you feel better soon How are things going for you Saskie? The class I took for work was on behavior guidance. You two have a good weekend.

Last edited by Justme; 03-24-2001 at 07:34 PM.
Old 03-24-2001, 11:39 PM   #34  

Hello there!
Justme, congrats. It must be so exciting to be so close to your goal. I think the key for long term success is the maintenance program. We really must learn the tricks for staying at our goal weights. Well I feel a little better today. Now my daughter has it so I get nothing done cause she wants me to hold her all day. Well, Chow for now. So do you gals have any favorite lunches? me
Old 03-26-2001, 03:19 PM   #35  

Just wanted to let you know, again, I started a new thread!!
How are you both doing? I have cut back on exercise a lot the past few days- and I guess I will continue that way until Friday, since I forgot my shoes and gym gear back home. Oh well, I need a break anyway! Tomorrow is weigh in, I am hoping to lose as much of that 7.8lb gain as possible. Cross your fingers for me!
I have tons of projects due in the next week, then finals, so I better get off to work. I will be stuck on the computer for most of the week, though, so I will be looking for you both!
Old 03-27-2001, 12:26 AM   #36  

Hello, Well tomorrow's my weigh in. I am excited. I go late though the meeting is at 6 so I guess I won't be starving myself all day like I used to . Did anyone watch Rosie O today? Sarah Furgusin was on. Rosie has been doing WW for a week and a half. She lost four pounds the first week. Anyway, did either of you get her new book? (sarah's) Sounds like a good one. Well I haven't been doing much exercise this week either. I have had this cold and just haven't had the motivation to exercise. So that will be my goal for this next week. Well goodnight for now. ME
Old 03-27-2001, 09:43 AM   #37  

Good luck at WI tonight, 2Sexy! I am hoping for good things (a loss!) myself
Old 03-27-2001, 05:46 PM   #38  

I am interested in seeing how I did this week. I know I could have done better cause I didn't exercise except for one day. But just not wearing those big black shoes of mine on the scale should lose me a few pounds anyway I was 173 on my mother in laws scale. so we will see what the difference is. I just don't like having these late meetings. I don't want to eat or drink too much you know. And since I have been slammin down the water all week I am thirsty. Well good luck to you. bye!!!
Old 03-27-2001, 08:01 PM   #39  

Hi girls I hope your weigh-ins have good results. I had a stressful day yesterday. I was gone from 6am to 9:00 pm on monday. (my dad is in the hospital )I ate so much I was totally out of control. Today I ate really low points to help make up for it. I went for a little walk and am going to do my full workout tomorrow. I will check back later I have a ton of things to do.
Old 03-27-2001, 09:31 PM   #40  

JustMe,
How do you make all those different little smiley men?? I went to the place in my profile, but only found big pictures to put under my name!
Weigh in went AWESOME!!!! I lost 9.6 lbs, which totally took care of last weeks 7.8lb gain, and then some!!! I am totally happy, and motivated to lose the last 2.8 lbs to meet my personal goal. Then I think I will concentrate on finding out how to maintain.
2Sexy, I am waiting to hear how you did- I hope it was a positive experience!!!
Talk to you later!
~t~
Old 03-28-2001, 12:59 AM   #41  

Justme, I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I hope He will be o.k. I wouldn't worry too much about your food choices When you have stress already.
Great job Saskie, wow. So close to your goal. I would like to get down to 135 but I really don't think that is realistic at this point for me it would just be nice to get back to 146 where I stopped last time. I was 135 when I met my husband before kids. I was 19. So since I have had two kids I probably wont get down that far. But anyway, I lost 8 pounds yay! really four of it was probably my shoes last week and all the food I ate before the last meeting. The meeting tonight was good. But there are a few rude people that like to talk the whole time while the leader is talking. drives me nuts. Anyway, I have been looking on the thread at the WW site and there are allot of good ideas. I know there are allot here too. 3FC's site is allot easier to use. Well chow for now. Me
Old 03-28-2001, 01:08 AM   #42  

Saskie, Are you going through the maintenance program at WW since you made the ww goal? Are you a lifetime member yet? You must feel good. me
Old 03-28-2001, 10:51 AM   #43  

2Sexy,
Great news about your loss- congrats! Yes, I am technically on maintenance, but I haven't really tried it out much yet. Also, they really don't give you a lot of info about it at the meetings I go to- everything I have learned about it I have learned from other people on these message boards! I hope to lose 2.8 lbs in teh next few weeks, then give maintaining a chance- my fiance is very excited for me to be able to eat a little more "normal" food. Since my disaster last week, though, I am totally back on plan and finding it pretty easy.
How are you finding the program this time around?
JustMe, I hope things are going ok with your dad- I agree, don't worry too much about pts when you are this stressed, take some time for yourself. But don't go too crazy- you are so close to your goal!!!
talk to you later!
Old 03-28-2001, 07:10 PM   #44  

saskie and 2Sexy thans for the encouragement. My dad is doing much better. He was able to go home today. Wow you guys are doing awsome this week. Congratulations on the weight loss. My weigh-in is 2 days away. I hope I have a loss. I really only had one day that was out of control but I was REALLY out of control. The last 2 days were much better. Instead of regular exercise today I changed some furniture around in my livingroom.It was alot of work. Saskie to make the smiley men look to your left when you are typing a post and it will say forum rules in that area you will see the word smiles click on that and the box will come up telling you how to make them. (They wont come up until you review or post your topic. You wont see it as your typing)
Old 03-28-2001, 09:16 PM   #45  

Justme, I am happy to hear your dad is doing good.
Well today has been a little hard I was so hungry today. between 3:30 and 6. I need to eat a bigger breakfast I think. Like this morning I had only one egg and toast with all fruit. I also think that because I ate an extra slice of pizza after my meeting last night that it is making me want more today. I do find it easier to do this time because I know what to do I know what to eat. I know the good low point snacks etc. Well it snowed yesturday I wish it would melt and actually be spring. Well goodbye. ME
Closed Thread