Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2001, 07:36 PM   #31  
Chick

Thanks for the good ideas about saving lengthy posts before taking the risk of submitting them! I will surely give that a try next time I get wordy. )

WWQueen, the way to make the dots is to hold down the ALT key and then type 2 4 9 on the keypad. When you let up on the ALT key, the • will be there.

I have been having a heckuva time trying to get those animated avatars to work, so for now will have to settle for this one that doesn't move. But it is a good reflection of how I am feeling. The knee is better; so much so that I have actually gotten on the treadmill a few times and it felt pretty good. Sure, I went about .025 miles an hour, but at least I did it. LOL!

I have weighed the exact same (230) for about 3 weeks now and it's really getting to me. Yes, I know all the stuff about it's just a number, what matters is how I feel, etc...but if I don't break into the 220s soon, I may have to take out my vacuum cleaner and try some do it yourself Liposuction.

Hannah, we could be neighbors! I am in NW Ohio, just outside Toledo.

Ok, I am going to try posting this now because I want to see if the avatar thingie works. I will write more later.

Warm hugs,
Old 03-14-2001, 08:15 AM   #32  

thinthinker: Thanks again for reminding everyone to get their annual tests done. I get mine done around my birthday (what a gift!) which helps me remember to make the appointment, but also makes me dread another birthday. And you have names for "The Girls"? Hmmm . . . that gives me something to think about today. LOL

2oM (Annie)
Old 03-14-2001, 01:11 PM   #33  
Find a Way

Tina, thanks for the info. I love the picture, makes me feel good just looking at it. And good for you getting back on the treadmill. As far as the 230 thing, it would be easier to endure if you were 235 I'm sure, then you wouldn't have that decade mocking you. It's amazing the timing our bodies can have when plateauing, eh? But, if the vacuum thing works, please let me know

Another gorgeous day and I got my walk in. It's been three days since I walked the park and I can tell I haven't built my leg muscles up yet, but I've just started. My time was slower than I wanted, but I didn't want to push it too much. I have a fear of it taking at least 4 paramedics to get this heavy body into and ambulance.
Closed Thread