Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2012, 04:09 AM   #1  
Made of Starstuff

Wink WW Weekly Chit Chat: 9/24 - 9/30

Hello everyone! Welcome to WW Weekly Chit Chat!

This is a thread for any and all WW users to get to know each other. To talk about their days or weeks. Whether it's plan-related or not. Just a comfy area to chat about things in general. Grab a chair, pick up a cup of hot tea or coffee and relax with everyone!

Please join in at any time
Old 09-25-2012, 09:28 AM   #2  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Well I hope all the chickies are having a good week so far. I am just in maintaining mode still. A bit frustrating when it looked so promising that I was on the losing wagon again.

This week I am going to focus on movement instead of food so for me that will mean being active more including not just going to the gym but parking farther from store fronts, taking the stairs etc.

How is your week going?
Old 09-25-2012, 07:28 PM   #3  
Miraculous Amus Babus ;)

S/C/G: 271/217/140

Hi Lovely and nancy,

I am doing the etool trial. So far I think I need to improve my food choices because I am having a hard time staying under my points, in fact I am going over my points every day! I know I should follow the good health guidelines more and eat healthier, then I probably would be better off. This is a learning process.

I hope you are having a good day and good week!

Amy

Last edited by seabiscuit; 09-25-2012 at 07:29 PM.
Old 09-25-2012, 07:34 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 208/Ticker/135

Height: 5'5 1/2

Hi guys! Another bad week Bad part is that my WP is -5 ! Went waaayyy over my points. I have 3 more days before it resets for my new week. So now I am trying to stay within my DP and planning to go to the gym (havent gone to the gym in 5 days. Been busy with work) so I can get that AP to use with my DP. Sheesh! Goodluck to me

Have a good week guys!

Last edited by myfavisblue; 09-25-2012 at 07:35 PM.
Old 09-26-2012, 06:46 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 249.2/see ticker/125

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Morning ladies. Can I join in? I'm 6 weeks into my restart with WW. Down 20 lbs. I feel like something clicked for me this time around. I made one commitment this time around....workout for 1 hour a day, every day. So I lift weights 3 days a week and if it takes me 40 mins, I hop on the treadmill or bike for 20. And the other 4 days is straight cardio. Bought a polar heart rate monitor and stay around 75% or higher for my workouts. Totally helping. Also, removed artificial sweeteners, sugar and processed stuff from my diet! It's amazing how easy it is to stick to WW when those things are gone. Truly. Hoping to get to know all of you on my way down!
Old 09-26-2012, 11:40 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 234.4/234.4/125

Height: 5'4"

Hello all
I'm new here and it is my first day on the Weight Watchers Online program. It's a little overwhelming right now; lots of information but I think it'll get easier over time (i.e., measuring and tracking).

My ultimate goal is to lose about 110lbs; I've been overweight since I was a child so it would be quite a change if I can lose the weight and live a healthy lifestyle It helps that I'm now done school so I can avoid those all nighters.

It's nice to meet you all. I love the name of the forum
Old 09-27-2012, 01:34 PM   #7  
girl disappearing

S/C/G: 311/239.2/195

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. Welcome to all the newbies

Amy, don't think of it as going "over" your daily points -- remember, that's what your weeklies are for!
Old 09-27-2012, 03:55 PM   #8  
Work in Progress

Well I hope you are all having an awesome week! I am planning a mini vacation this weekend and I know from past experience I will not be making super choices since Sat & Sun involve wine tasting

Part of the journey
Old 09-27-2012, 06:31 PM   #9  

Managing to stay within my point limit each day even though I've been feeling hungrier/munchier lately. Trying to keep fruits and veggies close at hand so I'm not tempted to be snacking on the higher point stuff. Run for today had to be bumped back for tomorrow since I had to stay late and got back late. Tomorrow I'm sure I'll feel better - less stressed
Old 09-28-2012, 10:49 PM   #10  
Work in Progress

Bit frustrated I did not get to workout today. DD was suppose to come by then canceled I waited did not want to be gone when she was suppose to be here....drats

And tomorrow is the great get away weekend for DH and I two days in eastern part of the state,wine tasting, eating bad food so I can look forward to I hope no gain...if I can get out and get a long walk or two in
Closed Thread