Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 03:23 AM   #1  
Made of Starstuff

Cool WW MM CHALLENGE! July & August - Week 9!

Welcome to WEEK 9 of the July & August WW MM CHALLENGE!

Here's the spreadsheet LINK! We're on Week 9 - 8/27/2012.

Updates! Updates! Updates!

We're here at the last week. Yikes! That means we're beginning the final week before the end of this particular challenge. What are your plans? Anything different? Anything new?

Let's keep the momentum going, and continue on! We can do this.

We'll have a Final Weigh-In thread next Monday, but also of note is that we'll begin a September/October Challenge at the same time.
Old 08-27-2012, 03:32 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Hi everyone!

This past week has been... interesting. I've been doing a lot of research into some things I'd like to change in my life. Because as everyone here is intimately aware, life doesn't just stop while we're trying to lose weight/get healthier.

That might mean that I'll continue to stick with maintaining for a while. I'm OK with that. I'm actually surprisingly very OK with that. I'd like to continue to look at the Good Health Guidelines as my Challenge. Not in the way that they're challenging (they're really not that challenging), but that they are a way of eating that I'd like to stick with for a very long time. Plenty of water, plenty of wholesome foods, a boost of movement and keeping mindful when eating.

Looking forward to reading about everyone's progress. And I think I have yet to say this, but really and truly from the bottom of my heart I find all these posts to be progress. Can't wait to hear about this week, and am enjoying the idea of continuing next week with more healthy habits.

To this week and to further challenges!

Last edited by Lovely; 08-27-2012 at 03:32 AM.
Old 08-28-2012, 11:49 AM   #3  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Lovely it sounds like you have the perfect mindset to be healthy. I too do a great deal of research on nutrition and healthy eating and lifestyles. I especially enjoy learning about foods and how they can help prevent and fight disease. There have a been a few books in recent years that I have enjoyed. I won't say I follow all of what they preach but must say it has heightened my awareness.

So this week I am doing a happy dance for the first time in dare I say months?

I finally saw a loss!!!!
Old 08-30-2012, 09:41 AM   #4  
Made of Starstuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancylmrn View Post
Lovely it sounds like you have the perfect mindset to be healthy. I too do a great deal of research on nutrition and healthy eating and lifestyles. I especially enjoy learning about foods and how they can help prevent and fight disease. There have a been a few books in recent years that I have enjoyed. I won't say I follow all of what they preach but must say it has heightened my awareness.

So this week I am doing a happy dance for the first time in dare I say months?

I finally saw a loss!!!!
Hurray!
Closed Thread