Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2003, 11:06 AM   #1  

Question CJ plan

Hi all!! Just wondering if anyone has heard of the cj plan? It is another variation with ww point system. I know that it is not endorsed by ww. Has anyone ever tried it?
Old 04-05-2003, 04:03 PM   #2  
CIN

No....havent ever heard of it.please explain more.
Cin

PS Just curious
Old 04-05-2003, 04:46 PM   #3  

Well, from what I understand, it uses the ww points system. I guess it was started by a ww'er CJ who hit a plateau. She found out that when she had 2 days of super high point days and then ate in the low end of her points for the rest of the week, she found out that she would always come in with a loss. I guess she ate up to 65 points on her high days then 19- 20 on her low days. What I wanted to know if anyone has used this method and if it really works. The site I went on explained that it works best if you exercise. Sounds kinda iffy to me, but sounds good. It explained most people use the high point days to go out to eat. Also, it says don't binge eat. Duh! Let me know if you want the site I went on.

Kelly
Old 04-05-2003, 07:32 PM   #4  

This sounds like the Wendy plan..
Old 04-05-2003, 07:55 PM   #5  
CIN

I agree.it sounds like the wendy plan.no thanks...I will stick with "tried & true" Weight Watchers.thanks! Good Luck whatever you do...............................wouldnt it be nice if we could just learn moderation in everything? (speaking for me too!)
Cin
Closed Thread