Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 07:51 AM   #1  
Made of Starstuff

Smile WW Weekly Chitter Chatter: 7/9 - 7/15

Hello everyone! Welcome to WW Weekly Chit Chat!

This is a thread for any and all WW users to get to know each other. To talk about their days or weeks. Whether it's plan-related or not. Just a comfy area to chat about things in general. Grab a chair, pick up a cup of hot tea or coffee and relax with everyone!

Please join in at any time
Old 07-09-2012, 07:54 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Happy Monday morning, everyone!

Bagel and coffee breakfast. The weather isn't so bad today. Over the weekend it was extremely muggy. But, now it's clear and cool. It'll probably warm up, but it's summer after all.

Nancy, I totally hear you about the little slips here and there. The best I can do is recognize it, and just keep chugging along mindfully as often as possible.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:21 AM   #3  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Happy Monday back atcha!
I am going to get back on track...no trying I am just going to do it.

btw I got this great frappuccino recipe from hungry girls that is keeping me going this morning just 3 pt for a monster size container. I even made my own cocoa mix to put in it so I know exactly what is in it. its made with fat free vanilla soy, instant coffee, non dairy creamer, hot chocolate mix and crushed ice. I think next time I am going to put less cocoa in it and more coffee flavor.

Well yesterday we took my dd and gd to the zoo so much fun ...even watched the polar bears being thrown fish treats it was awesome
Old 07-11-2012, 10:44 AM   #4  
Work in Progress

Well weigh in did not go well I am up 2.0 so I really have to get some changes in. I have not been tracking or exercising. I know I have said it before but today really hit home. My clothes feel tight I feel grumpy and I need to find that mojo.

So tonight I have promised myself I will go to the gym and I have set out some mini turkey meatloaf's for dinner -- lunch well not sure yet I have got to start planning my menus again I do so much better when it is all laid out for the week.

Any one have some go to weekly menus?
Old 07-11-2012, 12:44 PM   #5  
m3k
One LB at a time...

S/C/G: 222/Ticker/160

Height: 5' 6"

Hi. I'm relatively new to WW. I used to count calories, and it was just too much fuss. Points are working for me! My relatives have had a lot of success with WW, and many of them started about a week after me. They're going to meetings and I'm using the eTools. I picked myself up a gym membership as well. I found an awesome place to do some Zumba up the street.

I am a paid member for 3 months, but I'm not 100% on whether or not after three solid months of lifestyle change that I'll need to keep paying. We'll see!

So far my only slip has been a slice of cake and a little too much to drink. Funny enough, I ended up losing the next day. I like to weigh every day to closely watch my progress, look for patterns, and keep motivated.

nancy Sounds good! Just hop right back on track. You'll feel better.
We tend to eat on the fly here in my house, since it's just two of us for now. He cooks some sort of chicken, veggies, and sometimes wheat pasta. We make extras to eat for lunch.

I used to do menus, but I couldn't stick to it. Or I would pick out something for a menu, and then I would get to the store and realize it was going to cost me a ton of money.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:51 PM   #6  
Work in Progress

well I have been good for 24 hours now LOL even did the gym last night and plan to go again today yeehaw
Old 07-15-2012, 07:52 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 210/175.3/TBD

Height: 5'2

Just some random comments to help focus myself...(If I don't publicly commit myself, I will get off plan quickly)

I am excited about my first week back on weight watchers. I feel so much better physically than I did a week ago when I was eating way too much junk. This week has consisted of a lot of turkey and veggie wraps, berries, spinach salad, Greek yogurt, etc..with a couple Subway and Chipotle indulgences....I feel like I have detoxed the pizza, tacos, brownies...my workouts have been much better and I am not craving sweets all the time. Tomorrow I am off vacation though, so it is back to work-related stress...I need to find a way to not get back into stress eating and grabbing junk since I don't have time for dinner til 9-10pm

Weigh in is tomorrow and I am hoping I lost. Unofficial weigh-ins this weekend have me down 3 pounds. I prefer to try to eat at the higher end of the points range when I am starting out (daily plus activity, and then dip into the weekly if necessary) so there is room to cut back without depriving myself if I hit a plateau. Slow and steady..

I am trying to not eat so many prepackaged meals, so I am trying to find fast, healthy fresh foods to make with minimal cooking time. I really enjoyed my omelet wrap for dinner today. It was made of a whole wheat low carb wrap (2 pts), 2 eggs (4 points), spinach and green/red peppers (0 points), 2% kraft cheese (1 point) and 3 slices Butterball turkey bacon (1 point). I added some strawberries to the side. So an 8 point dinner that was quick and delicious. IDK why I've never put spinach in eggs before because yum. I have some points left over for some Greek frozen yogurt tonight!

m3k I used to pay for weight watchers, but now am trying it on my own. I am hoping the Ultimate Value Diary droid app and setting up accountability on this site will be a good replacement for etools and meetings. And I love Zumba!

nancy - I hope you were able to be (reasonably) good this weekend!
Old 07-15-2012, 08:16 PM   #8  
Laura

Location: The beautiful Pacific Northwest! Tacoma, Washington

S/C/G: 330/268/150

Height: 5'7"

Smile been a great weekend

I stayed on plan all weekend and stepped up the workouts. I'm proud of myself and I was rewarded with another pound lost this morning when I stepped on the scale. I feel better than I have in a long long time!
Old 07-16-2012, 01:31 AM   #9  
Work in Progress

Well .....nope not so good this weekend but did get in a great 150 min walk on the beach...collecting tsunomi debris...even found a red light bulb of couse can't really know if that was official debris but rest of the garbage was (six plastic soda bottles & 1 jug that held wine) and we cleaned it up and did proper disposel.

this week I am going to be back on track...working from home and gym is in the schedule all 5 days so woopee lol
Closed Thread