Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 12:17 PM   #1  
Made of Starstuff

Red face WW Weekly Chit Chat: 6/4 - 6/10

Hello everyone! Welcome to WW Weekly Chit Chat!

This is a thread for any and all WW users to get to know each other. To talk about their days or weeks. Whether it's plan-related or not. Just a comfy area to chat about things in general. Grab a chair, pick up a cup of hot tea or coffee and relax with everyone!

Please join in at any time
Old 06-04-2012, 01:40 PM   #2  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Hey Chickies well did great the first of last week but pizza on friday and sunday really did me in so I am all bloaty right now with water retention glad I am holding off on the official wi until tomorrow since I was up 4lbs this am.

But I have great plans to be back in the gym tonight and the rest of this week actually to work off some of those yummy but bad choices. Already feeling better just thinking about the gym and my bag full of cut up celery sitting next to me--got to love that fiber LOL
Old 06-04-2012, 01:51 PM   #3  
fake it till you make IT!

S/C/G: 312/264/199

Height: 5'6

Exclamation

i just started WW today and for some reason I have such a negative outlook about it. I don't know whats wrong with me and Im afraid of myself and that I'm going to mess up already bc i am so full of doubt and feel like its not going to work, like how everything else never worked for me bc i can never stick to anything

Old 06-05-2012, 10:56 AM   #4  
Work in Progress

tinkerbell just take it one step at a time. It is always a bit scary to try something new and you might be afraid you will mess it up....but heck we all have 'messed' up at one point or another. Are you going to live meetings or online? the chicks here are a great resource when you have questions. Just relax and go with it.

Well I did my weigh in today and I have had a gain from last week. I expected it but still!! I am back up to where I was in Feb. but with a new outlook now that my hand is doing better and I am able to get back to the gym I am sure the extra 3lbs should be gone I hope by the end of the month then I can look forward to getting below that elusive 150 mark
Old 06-05-2012, 11:00 AM   #5  
Aussie girl

S/C/G: 210/146/146

Height: 5'4

Hello all! Lifetime member here and having a rough time. I have kind of gone off the rails the past couple of months and I know I have gained weight. I haven't been to a meeting in about 6 weeks also.

I made plans to go this morning, took a sleep aid so I could get enough sleep and set my alarm. Well my alarm didn't go off so I slept too late and missed the meeting.

I am so upset because I was starting afresh and now I have to wait another week (no other meetings around).

I need to get back my mojo otherwise all the hard work I have done is going to be wasted.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:51 PM   #6  
Work in Progress

Ok it sounds like we agree that the past weeks we have not been kind to ourselves so going forward we will be back on track and we will log all our food, exercise etc.

I am so ready and am feeling mostly positive and as the week wears on it will get even better.

I am meeting with an old friend on Saturday, he is going to introduce me to his 2 sons and grandson so I am excited. Now is this tummy bloat would go away I could pretty hot...not that it matters but still like to show off a tad. Plus being able to have dh there with me will be a blast
Old 06-06-2012, 09:45 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 198/189/145

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancylmrn View Post
Ok it sounds like we agree that the past weeks we have not been kind to ourselves so going forward we will be back on track and we will log all our food, exercise etc.
Agreed! Lets do this!
Old 06-06-2012, 10:44 AM   #8  
Work in Progress

I am staying on track except for that bag of m&m's last night LOL
Old 06-06-2012, 02:46 PM   #9  
girl disappearing

S/C/G: 311/239.2/195

Hi everyone! I had a good weekend, I went to Virginia for a family event, so it was fun catching up with everyone. Some I hadn't seen in a year or more, so their comments were nice

I'm trying something new this week: Usually I save my APs for the weekend, but this week I'm going to try eating more of them on the days I earn them during the week. I'll save them and then have, like, 30 APs to eat over the course of three days and it just never works out well. So I'm going to see if changing it up a bit helps.
Old 06-06-2012, 04:41 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

A bag of M&M's killed me Sunday night as well!!! They're evil...but delicious

Last night was the high school graduation and I chaperoned the all night grad party afterwards and I AM SO TIRED!!! Since 5am yesterday morning, I have had 4 measly hours of sleep It was a ton of fun though!!! There were tons of games, prizes, and other fun stuff for the kids to do.

I have a huge group of seniors who graduated this year...much more than other years. It was great having that one last opportunity to have them all in a group together. So much fun!!! There was tons of food opportunities throughout the night (cake, ice cream, pizza, chinese food, cookies, chips, donuts, etc). I was good though and had a lemon slush and one cookie throughout the whole night. The ice cream sundae was totally calling my name though and I stayed so far away from the donuts!!! haha

Came home, slept for a couple hours, and even still made it to the gym. SO TIRED!!! I'm already looking forward to bed time tonight
Old 06-07-2012, 09:15 PM   #11  
Work in Progress

Tudor and Chele you both sound like you had a great time these past few days!
I have made it to the gym 4 days in a row and tonight I mixed it up a bit only did 30 min cardio on the elliptical then decided some strength training needs to be in my routine. So being a brave grandma I grabed a pair of 8lb weights and headed to the the room where they hold zumbia....no class going on so people like myself do some floor or lighter work. So I started off doing lunges holding those weight across the entire room (32 steps across LOL) then would stop do some upper body and then back again. I did it twice...now my backside is screaming at me and tomorrow I know I won't be able to sit

Serves me rigth for getting all gung ho
Old 06-10-2012, 11:04 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 208/Ticker/135

Height: 5'5 1/2

Hi guys! Been MIA for a few days now.

Same here had my WI today and I gained what I lost the past two weeks (up 2 lbs). I expected it anyway. What with this week my tracking was a mess. And of course I indulged in some junks food. But in my heart and mind I know its water retention because last night we had a feast for the whole family and ate a lot. So now I am seriuosly thinking changing my WI day becaue its hard loose in a weekend WI

This coming week I dont know if I would do good though. Will be heading to NJ for 13 days to visit my sister and this will be a challenge on my tracking. For sure we will be eating out all the time Good thing I have the insanity workout to bring with me to NJ
Closed Thread