Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2012, 07:58 AM   #1  
Made of Starstuff

Smile WW MM CHALLENGE! March/April Week 7!

Welcome to WEEK 7 of the March/April MM Challenge!

Here's the Spreadsheet Link! We're on Week 7 - 4/16/2012.

Give us your updates!

We're winding down in the challenge, but that's no reason to slack. It's Spring. It's fresh and new! Let's keep doing great things for ourselves
Old 04-16-2012, 08:00 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Helloooo week 7

Last few weeks have not been as closely monitored as I would like, and so... that means this week that's my big goal. To watch. To pay attention, and give myself the healthy time I deserve!

I am craving fruits and vegetables. I love it when I crave them. I can give in without even thinking about it! Here, body, enjoy these carrots and an apple.

With coffee in hand, I'm off to clean up the apartment and get some chores done.

Have a great week, everyone! Make the most of it
Old 04-16-2012, 08:52 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 354/252/180

Height: 5'5

The tailend of last week was a disaster for me. Weigh in tomorrow will tell how I managed. I ate WAY too much sodium and not enough water intake. Then the Easter candy just stared at me. Those darn Starburst jellybeans are my downfall!

Anyway, back on track today - we will see how I did tomorrow
Old 04-16-2012, 09:03 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 252/see ticker/199

Height: 5'7"

I was pretty worried about my weight this weekend as my eating was way off. No preparation + car trip = disaster! Thankfully, I was just able to grab a chicken sandwich everywhere we stopped. It was always a very small town so the selection was always... lacking.

But woo hoo!!! I lost 2.8 lbs last week and another 2.6 this week. I'm finally off birth control for good so that may be the culprit. Going on birth control is what helped balloon me to 252 from 230. I'd like these losses to keep up for a while even though I know it's not likely.
Old 04-16-2012, 10:44 AM   #5  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Well the Easter candy is gone so the 2.0+ is gone now also but I really need to step back and look at my eating. I should be losing most weeks and I keep dancing around the same 4lbs. This is what happened to me a almost three years ago and I just gave up and gained back the 30 I lost and I don't want it to happen a 2nd (and 3rd and 4th you know the pattern) time. I think it is the wine in the evenings I need some suggestions on a substitute

I will take all of your input!
Old 04-16-2012, 10:48 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 252/see ticker/199

Height: 5'7"

I'm a big wine drinker as well but have really cut back while trying to lose weight except for a few special occasions. I've been making a cup of coffee in the evening as I just feel satisfied after it. I had a little milk and sugar (like 50 cal worth, at most) which is way better than the cals and points in wine. I'm not a big hot tea drinker but that works for a lot.

If it's a nice evening, I sit on the patio with my mug and watch the dog and kids play and wear themselves out before bed. Keeps my rump out of the kitchen.
Old 04-16-2012, 03:33 PM   #7  
Work in Progress

thank you xlm for the suggestion - except I don't drink coffee (gave it up 10 years ago) I drink hot tea all morning (a full pot) and drink a little more than a gallon of water a day. So still need to find something that will fill that wine void in the evenings LOL

Maybe it is hopeless
Old 04-16-2012, 04:10 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 354/252/180

Height: 5'5

Nancy - try a sugar free hot choolate. Either Nestle or Swiss Miss makes a good one. I love wine too. I have only allowed myself to have one 4 oz glass a week though because it really keeps the weight on.
Old 04-17-2012, 12:03 PM   #9  
Work in Progress

I will give the hot chocolate a whirl thanks...also think as the weather gets warmer to buy fresh lemon and add that to water.
Old 04-20-2012, 04:27 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 172/172/152

Height: 5'3"

welp... I lost 1.8 pounds this week.... so much for maintenance!

I just went ahead and re-set my goal weight lower. I'm curious to see how long this hot streak will last! I'm gonna ride the wave and keep going until my weight loss stalls again. I am not quite ready to start adding more points yet.
Old 04-21-2012, 12:10 PM   #11  
Work in Progress

wow what an awesome feeling that must be wickedlady I can't wait to get there myself
Closed Thread