Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2003, 10:08 AM   #1  

Default Hello

Just wanted to say hello to all......I have read some of the post by you all and am so motivated right now....you are all an inspiration to someone who has so much to loose (I weigh over 300 and want to get to 150)
Old 03-15-2003, 10:53 AM   #2  

Hi Puddles, I also live in Ontario. And have about 100# to lose. I agree this place is amazing. I'm sure you've read the success' forum. They are a joy to read. Maybe we can be friends. Let me know if you are interested in having a buddy at all. If not I hope to see you around the forums.
Take care.
Mandymc
Old 03-15-2003, 02:37 PM   #3  
Find a Way

Hello puddles. Well, I've BEEN to Ontario a couple of times, does that count?

It is nice to get help and inspiration from others. You'll find lots of that here. welcome.
Old 03-19-2003, 08:18 AM   #4  

Default May I join?

Hi...I have been on WW for over 2 years now...I have lost 136 pounds.Even though I have met my goal..and then some..I still need the support of fellow dieters.This is an everyday struggle...some days are easier than others..but...still a struggle. I am 4ft. 11 and weighed 272 pounds when I started WW, my goal was to lose 130 pounds.I can't describe the feeling of how I feel now. Not just physically..but mentally...it's unreal. I was on WW about 14 years ago and lost 82 pounds...kept it off for like..2 years but got bored with weighing and measureing food all the time.So..of course..I gained it back..and then a whole lot more too. Counting points is a snap, I know how much I am allowed each day and what I can and cannot have. I am addicted to food...its'a battle everyday and only another person who is in the same boat knows what I am talking about. My family is a wonderful support system..I really could not have asked for better support, but..they now say..you've lost it..eat a little. I know me...it won't work. I'm hoping to make some friends on here..ones that understand totally..I dont want to fail this time.
Thank you so much, Rebecca
Old 04-12-2003, 03:08 PM   #5  

Hello Puddles. Are you a water sign.? I have found this place full of wonderful people. As I read what motivated people share, I learn things about myself.
Started my journey today. 4/12/03 260/260/140
Closed Thread