Took the plunge...got on the scale after 2 days of being bad

• So...I caved to the Thanksgiving and ate really bad the last 2 days....and today I decided to go ahead and get on the scale and face the demon and start fresh today....I got on - I broke the 180's I've been hovering in and weighed 179.4.....so I lost over a pound and broke through the 180's - I'll take that any day!
  • Especially after eating probably 80+ points on Thursday and probably 40 yesterday.....I am back on track today though, but I am so thankful for the loss
  • wow that is great....I ate great on thanksgiving but today? not so good...just went out to a bar with dh and had a hamburger and a few fries along with 2.5 beers very very bad... but did work out for 80 min today
  • Sometimes (not sure exactly how it works out) I think that your body needs a little extra food to lose weight....I don't mean every week...but once a month or so....

MMMMM.....Hamburger, Fries, and Beer ..... I'm sure that the workout balanced some of it out
  • Quote: So...I caved to the Thanksgiving and ate really bad the last 2 days....and today I decided to go ahead and get on the scale and face the demon and start fresh today....I got on - I broke the 180's I've been hovering in and weighed 179.4.....so I lost over a pound and broke through the 180's - I'll take that any day!
    Yaaay!! Good for you!! Yeah, I caved to the Thanksgiving feast too. I think we should. And I will at Christmas too!

For me, I only gained a pound.
    And the pound or what ever we gain is only temporary, its not our true weight, it will come off after a few days.

I believe as long as we work out we will be fine. If you feel you over ate too much, then work out an extra 30 minutes, and break it up into a couple of work outs in the day if doing it all at once is too hard,