Old 09-23-2011, 02:02 PM   #1  

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'4"

Default Question about WW points calculator - for APs?

I was thinking about buying this to use when I am on vacation (and not planning on getting on the 'net as often as at home), but was wondering if it only calculates food points or if it also does APs?
BettyBooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 02:10 PM   #2  
Doing something for me!

S/C/G: 210.8/see ticker/125-135

only food. I have a free app on my android phone called WWdiary that calculates both food and AP. I love it!
PageLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 02:35 PM   #3  
Less of a Better Me

If your main exercise on vacation will be walking get a WW pedometer and wear it and it will calculate your APs for you.
Koshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 03:27 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/130

Height: 5'0

I have a Blackberry and I pay for eTools (which it sounds like you do too) so I have an app from WW that does food and Activity Points. BUT, another free resource is the book you got when you joined. It has a way to figure out your intensity and you know the duration, so you figure out the AP earned. It's easier than it sounds!
MrsD2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:53 AM   #5  

S/C/G: see ticker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsD2008 View Post
I have a Blackberry and I pay for eTools (which it sounds like you do too) so I have an app from WW that does food and Activity Points. BUT, another free resource is the book you got when you joined. It has a way to figure out your intensity and you know the duration, so you figure out the AP earned. It's easier than it sounds!
I joined on-line, not in a center, so I didn't get the books. I think I might order the calculator and the books.

Thanks everyone!
BettyBooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 12:48 PM   #6  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

If you have any type of smart phone, you can download the app. It has the food tracker and the AP tracker on it, so you just plug your activity in and it will calculate the points.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote