Old 07-15-2011, 09:22 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/130

Height: 5'0

Default What Does Your Tracker Say? 7/15-7/21

Simple idea, just post what you've eaten that day!

Introduce yourself by answering any or all of these questions. Then feel free to add your tracker when it's convenient for you. If you have already answered these questions in a previous week, don't worry about answering all of them again! Goal of the Week, Challenge of the Week and How can we help you can be answered every week if you wish!

Name: (user or real, whatever you feel comfortable with)
Location: (share as much as you feel comfortable sharing, ex: I am in the states, so I will share my home state)
Current Plan: (Points Plus? Momentum?)
Current Weight: (or last weigh in)
Lifetime Goal: (this one is easy! If you're unsure, don't feel pressured to fill it in. And if you're curious about what a "healthy BMI" for you is, check out the back of your weight tracker from meetings, or use some google power!)
Trigger Foods: (just list them and feel free to add why)
Goal for the Week: (you set a goal for yourself, self explanatory)
Challenge for the Week: (YOU decide what you want to challenge yourself with. And if you want to skip this, feel free!)
How can we help You this week?: (anything we can do to support and check in on you, etc. post it!)

Any and all Weight Watchers should feel free to join this thread! Whether you're on Points Plus and 30 or Momentum and 50, it doesn't matter! Doesn't matter if you have eTools, if you attend meetings, if you follow at home, whatever--if it's Weight Watchers, you're welcome! But, please be currently following some sort of past or present Weight Watchers plan.

Once you've joined the thread, I will post a one-liner with your user name, real name (if you want to share) and Weight Watchers Plan you're following.

MrsD2008--Samantha, Points Plus
Catahoula--Meg, Points Plus
Loserjulie--Julie, Points Plus
Proatthis--Points Plus
MercuryBlue--Points Plus
Girlsenberry--Alaina, Points Plus
PatchyMama--Tiffany, Points Plus
Lots2Lose--Cristin, Points Plus
TurboMammoth--Manon, Points Plus
GoodnessGracious--Gracie, Points Plus
Somni--Terri, Points Plus
SkineeMinnee--Jill, Points Plus
Spooky--Points Plus
DerryDaughter--Linda, Points Plus
Trowter--Tanya, Points Plus
Moobunny--Tracey, Points Plus
proulxliu--Theresa, Points Plus
Jennyplain--Jenny, Points Plus combined w/ Low Carb

Last edited by MrsD2008; 07-21-2011 at 10:30 AM.
MrsD2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 09:33 AM   #2  

Goal for the Week: Track every BLT, even if I binge, track it! (I never knew I was a binge eater until I started WW!) AND, focus on getting dairy and healthy oils back in.
Challenge(s) for the Week: Try a new workout video, 96 oz of water a day.

I think it's going to be easier and more consistent for me if I post the previous days tracker in the morning (that is unless I get the job I interviewed for! eeek!!).

Breakfast
English muff 3 PP
1/2 C. egg beaters w/ spinach, tomatoes and mushrooms 1 PP

Snack
1 kiwi fruit 0 PP
1 nectarine 0 PP
8 oz Trop50 1 PP

Lunch
zucchini mixed w/ left over mac and cheese 9 PP

Snack
1 apple 0 PP

Dinner
Taco Salad
-ground turkey 4 PP
-2 hard taco shells 2 PP
-salsa, tomatoes, shredded lettuce, ff sour cream 0 PP
-1/4 C. ff shredded cheese 1 PP
5 oz wine 4 PP

"Dessert"
2 bites chocolate pudding 2 PP
3 marshmallows 2 PP
strawberries 0 PP

That was yesterday, missed some of my GHGs....
Old 07-15-2011, 06:27 PM   #3  

S/C/G: SW 268/ CW 202.4/ GW 150

Height: 5'1

*waves* yay new thread!

Goal for the Week: Track. I didn't last week and got lucky because I was so active. I need to be extra careful this week.
Challenge(s) for the Week: My kids are driving me bananas and all I want to do is go through a drive through. Its hot. Its miserable. No drive thrus this week!

My emotional funk made it really hard to get to the gym yesterday.... but I dragged myself there this morning. Did 30 mins on the elliptical and then decided to push myself and run on the treadmill. I've never run more than 3 minutes or so, maybe 5 tops. I ran for 10 minutes, took a 5 min walking break, then ran another 10. It didn't even hurt that badly... tho it hurts now *laughs* Amazing what you can do when your body is lighter.
patchymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 10:48 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 221/146.8/142

Height: 5' 7 1/2''

Good Evening,

My goal for the week remains the same as last week...to go for a walk, or get on my treadmill every second day.
My challenge is also the same...control my pickle intake

Breakfast
None - I didn't get up until 10:30

Lunch
Smart Ones - 3 cheese ziti - 7

Dinner
1/4 Delissio pizza with some extra mozza/parm - 16
Renees 1/2 fat caesar dressing - 1

Evening Snack
Kashi soft baked bar

Daily Allotted - 29
Daily Used - 27
trowter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 11:09 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 222/ 168/ STG 160/ LTG 145

Height: 5'4"

Today was a great day! Had to get up super early (630) to take my son out of town to his eye appt (8), but made up my muesli before I left, and it was good to go when I got back home almost 3 hours later. Grabbed a coffee on the road and that kept me satisfied until I could eat food. I used Splenda for the first time in about 4 years (I used it consistently for about 5 years prior and I think it might have something to do with my weight.. I really didn't like how I felt up until I quit it, either.). I think I want to try another sugar substitute like stevia, or truvia. I can't stand equal or sweet & low. Suggestions?

My little veggie patch is exploding! I'm the only one eating lettuce out of it, so I picked a couple of heads and delivered them to my neighbors. I just harvested my first beet, which made an appearance in the below salad. Yum! I can't wait for the cukes and sugar snap peas to get past the flowering stage.

BFAST
muesli, 1/4 c 3
Fage greek yogurt, 1/8 c 1
milk, 1%, 1/2 c 1
banana 0
coffee, splenda 0
milk, nonfat, 1/2 c 1

LUNCH
bread, 2 slices 4
deli ham, 1 slice 1
mayo, 1 tsp 1
lettuce, onion 0
carrots 0

DINNER
Hugh Jass Salad:
lettuce, shredded carrot, shredded onion, shredded beets, chopped pickle, diced jicama 0
lite caesar dressing, 3 tbsn 3
black beans, 1/2 c 3

SNACKS
multi-grain crackers x 4- 2
hummus, 2 tbsn 1
wasabi soy almonds x 5- 2
smoked salmon, .7 oz 2

TOTAL ALLOWED 29
TOTAL USED 25
REMAINING PTS 4

I still have 4 pts left! I may or may not have a quarter cup of ice cream for 2 pts, later on.
girlsenberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 10:10 PM   #6  

Had a meh day yesterday but I'm not worrying about it because I worked out really hard. I didn't really have Pizza hut pizza but I was being lazy and didn't want to put in homemade pizza ingredients into the recipe builder.

Banana(s) banana(s) - Quick-added food 0
1 bar(s) Oats & Peanut Butter 4
Subtotal 4

Midday
1 small Sonic Everyday Value Menu Tater Tots 6
1 serving(s) sonic dog - new york - grilled onions, mustard, sauerkraut 9
Subtotal 15

Anytime
28 fl oz Cherry Coke 11
1 1/3 slice(s) Pan Pizza Cheese Pizza, Pan Pizza, 1/8 of medium pizza 8
Subtotal 19

Food PointsPlus values total used 38
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
elliptical - Activity I created 3
walking - Activity I created 1
running - Activity I created 2
Activity PointsPlus values earned 6
Old 07-16-2011, 10:34 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 221/146.8/142

Height: 5' 7 1/2''

Good Evening,
A blah day for me...Today is my day to exercise, but my arm is really aching today, so I really don't feel like it.
I will be going back to work starting next Wednesday on a part-time basis, until my injury is totally healed..I'm looking forward to getting back into a routine.

Breakfast
none - didn't get up until 12:00

Lunch
Smart Ones 3 Cheese Ziti - 7
Pickled Banana Peppers - 0

Afternoon Snack
Raspberries - 0
Strawberries - 0

Dinner
Salad with 4 Tbsp of Raspberry Vinagrette - 3
105g Back Bacon from the local butcher (to die for) heated in 1 tsp EVOO - 6
Special K Almonds and Peanut Cereal Bar - 2

Evening Snack
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Fiber 1, 100 calorie - 3
I am a type 2 diabetic, which explains my dedication to an evening snack

Daily Allotted 29
Daily Used 21

Last edited by trowter; 07-17-2011 at 01:38 AM.
trowter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 01:32 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 240/229/150 mini goal 200

Height: 5"5 1/2

Tracey
Perryville, Mo
Points Plus
Lower blood sugar
Chocolate, sweets, any food really
To exercise 3 times a week for 45 mins
Staying OP is challenge enough
Moobunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 02:13 AM   #9  

Today sucked. My entire routine was thrown out of whack. We've been dealing with a transient (we think) coming onto my property in the middle of the night, for the last 2 nights (I hope it's only been the last 2 nights).. last night (3AM) I actually called 911, but they were gone before the cops got here. I haven't been sleeping well, and this morning I woke up and was appalled to see I'd slept until 1 PM! That just threw my whole day off. I "skipped" breakfast, but had a breakfast-type meal for lunch. Dinner was decent, but then my sweet tooth hit- I wanted chocolate, but don't have any. I ended up having watermelon with a bit of Cool Whip... but after that I went crazy and ate more Cool Whip, a handful of Doritos, and a spoonful of peanut butter (NOT all together, lol.). Yikes! I never use my weekly points.. maybe I should pretend I'm using them so I won't feel so guilty when I have these irrational binges. And now my tummy hurts. Bah.

I've been up and down within the last 10 lbs a LOT lately... I really wonder if I'm unconsciously self-sabotaging my own weight loss. It just seems like every time I break a plateau, I end up binging because I feel "insatiably hungry".. but then I always end up regretting it. :\

BFAST
n/a

LUNCH
french toast!
whole wheat bread, 2 slices 4
1 egg + 1 egg white 2
cinnamon 0
oil, 2 tsp 2
butter, 2 tsp 2
lite syrup, 2 tbsn 2
apple 0

DINNER
multigrain roll, 4" 4
deli turkey, 2 oz 2
cheese, 1 oz 3
lettuce, tomato 0
SW Ranch baked lays, 7 2
diet cherry dr pepper 0

SNACKS
multi-grain crackers x 2- 1
hummus, 1 tbsn 1
wasabi soy almonds x 15- 2
doritos x 20+ 5
watermelon 0
lite cool whip, 1 c 8
peanut butter, 1 tbsn 5

TOTAL ALLOWED 29
TOTAL USED 45
REMAINING PTS -16

Last edited by girlsenberry; 07-17-2011 at 02:16 AM.
Old 07-17-2011, 07:44 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 186.6/166.6/150

Height: 5'2"

Theresa
Boston, MA
Points Plus
Cake-it's my favorite food group
my goal is to get my dairy and oil GHGL in
my challenge for the week is to stay on plan eventhough I'm getting very discouraged by lack of weight loss
Any advice and/or encouragement would be helpful. I haven't had any real weight loss in over a month and I'm getting very discouraged.

Thanks everyone!!!
proulxliu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 01:16 PM   #11  

Moobunny & proulxliu--I've added you!

Yesterdays Tracker

Breakfast
Fiber Plus Bar 3 PP

Snack
100 Calorie pack of almonds 3 PP

Lunch
Chicken Caesar Salad 10 PP

Dinner
lean Pork chops w/ homemade shake and bake 5 PP
steamed green beans 0 PP
instant mashed potatoes 2 PP

Snack
1 nectarine 0 PP
1 C. strawberries 0 PP
1 Kiwi 0 PP

I really didn't want to stay on plan, so even counting my points yesterday was a feat. This is what my day looked like in my head before I talked to my husband about quitting WW (I feel like I'm not sticking to plan like I should and thus wasting money!). Anyway.... I was planning on getting a bagel w/ egg, double cheese and bacon from Dunkin Donuts, a large iced coffee with cream and sugar, then double the portion of chicken Caesar salad w/ croutons and extra cheese, all the dressing, coke and chips, dinner would have been the same but I wouldn't have done portoin control, I would have had 2 glasses of wine and then chocolate cake and ice cream for dessert. So, for me, yesterday was a success...
Old 07-17-2011, 01:32 PM   #12  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsD2008 View Post
This is what my day looked like in my head before I talked to my husband about quitting WW (I feel like I'm not sticking to plan like I should and thus wasting money!).
Awww MrsD, don't give up, you've already come so far! In a month, or 3, or 6 when the weight has crept back on you'll be kicking yourself for not sticking with the plan. Plus we'll miss you! Are you attending meetings? Is there something causing you not to stay on plan, like stress eating, etc? I think a lot of us are having a hard time, at the moment.. but we just need to keep plugging on, we'll get through this. *hug*

Last edited by girlsenberry; 07-17-2011 at 01:32 PM.
Old 07-17-2011, 02:54 PM   #13  

I think a lot of it is stress. I never knew I was a binge eater until I started WW, but now I notice it. And, I'm an emotional eater. When I take the time to do groceries correctly, every week, I do really well. I just got fresh produce on Thursday and I already need more. It's frustrating! I know I'm not going to quit because I want to do this ONCE and become lifetime and never have to pay again!!

I had a job interview and I was supposed to hear back from them within 2 weeks and I haven't. That bums me out! Friday night we went to the drive in and I didn't do so well.

Here's Friday's tracker, I never posted it...
2 portabella mushroom cap pizza 6 PP
4 marshmallows 3 PP
Lays light chips 2 PP
6 inch Subway meatball w/ provolone cheese and green peppers 16 PP
hamburger 12 PP
fries (shared w/ hubby) 8 PP
BBQ chips (shared the bag w/ hubby) 8 PP

Used: 55 PP
Allotted 29 PP per day: -26

I had only used 3 weekly points before Friday, so I didn't go over my weeklies. But, what I ate after the marshmallows was all within 2 movies...so a 5 hour period. Ugh.... makes me want to eat just thinking about it!! I feel better after writing it all out though because I realize even though that wasn't healthy to do, I actually didn't eat as much as I thought I did. I still have weekly points left over and I have been active this week, so I should still lose weight...or at least turtle!
Old 07-17-2011, 03:33 PM   #14  

I agree that you will be sad if you quit and go backwards.... and noticing the trends in emotional eating is important!

I had alcohol. *laughs* I haven't in a long time but I really needed to just relax. I had the points for it and worked extra hard yesterday at the gym (I tried a new class, body combat... oh my god!) so I'm tracking it and being ok with it. Or so I tell myself

Morning
Banana(s) banana(s) - Quick-added food 0
1 serving(s) Turkey Sausage and Egg Whiteon Plain Bagel Thin - Einstein 6
Subtotal 6

Midday
2 Home made Pizza - cheese 10
Subtotal 10

Evening
2 1/2 slice(s) crisp cooked bacon 3
2 Tbsp Low fat honey mustard vinaigrette 1
1 cup(s) romaine lettuce 0
1 serving(s) grilled chicken strips - Costco - 3oz 3
1 cup(s) cucumber(s) 0
1 small apple(s) 0
Subtotal 7

Anytime
4 oz vodka 10
2 2/3 serving(s) Blood Orange Italian Soda - Whole Foods 8oz 8
Subtotal 18

Food PointsPlus values total used 41
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
Body Combat - Activity I created 10
Old 07-17-2011, 05:12 PM   #15  

Omgosh MrsD, I hear you. And good for you for posting your Friday tracker, I think it's kinda liberating taking ownership of even the bad days. I'm the same way with pre-planning my snacks. I've been shopping at a fruit stand for my locally-grown fruits and veggies, the owner has been teaching me about the different types of apples and I've enjoyed learning the ones I do/ don't like (fuji and jazz, FTW.. cameo, pink ladies, and honeycrisps are next ). The bad part is- it's becoming the end of the month and as usual we're short on funds, so my fruit is usually the first to go until the next payday. Until then, I end up eating a little more crappy. Boo.

I'll keep you in my thoughts for that job. It's so hard out there right now. *hug*

Patchy, is hard alcohol really that high in points? Holy cow, I thought it was "cheaper" than beer. Don't worry about it tho, you earned it.. and sometimes a girl just needs a damn drink. And that drink you had sounds yummy!

Last edited by girlsenberry; 07-18-2011 at 02:09 AM.