Old 04-20-2011, 11:40 AM   #16  
foodie on a diet!

S/C/G: 180.2/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning ladies!

Yesterday was my high day and wow, did I overdo it. Went to dinner with some coworkers and had mexican food and a margarita. Way over my calorie limit for the day- but did okay points wise...right at 49 for the day. So drinking lots of water and lemon tea today!

LitChick: CC forum said the same as you, to go by gross calories and not net which I will continue to do. Someone posted that we cant always be exactly sure how many calories we burn while exercising anyway and I agree.

Hope everyone has a great day!
uncontentgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 12:15 PM   #17  

Cool

Does everyone who is on weight watchers keep a food journal and record their points daily or do you just keep careful watch on what you eat? I have been keeping a food journal and recording the points but I find it being aggrivating. Advice?
Twyla1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 01:34 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/155

Height: 5'6

most of us rely on etools to track our points
Jinksie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 02:31 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 270/ticker/174

Height: 5'10"

Hi everyone! So glad the weather is breaking enough to get outside and get moving. Had my weigh in this morning and I was down 2 lbs. I was really shocked! Not that I ate bad, but I just figured it would be a stall week in the cycle of things. I even went to the park after weigh in and started walking, but ended up jogging for a while just to clear the dust out of me head. I can honestly say that I never understood the joy of running. Turns out I was just too out of shape to enjoy it! Thanks for all the support and avice you ladies offer daily. It really helps.
Keli10801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:59 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 210/ticker/150

Hi ladies!

I just started weight watchers last Thursday and am doing the online program. I've been looking for some active forums to have some other women to chat with and for support and hopefully this one will keep going for awhile! :-)

I had my first weigh in today and lost 3.7 pounds this past week! I was so excited...almost out of the 200's. For some reason I am feeling SO unmotivated today to get my butt in gear and exercise. I just put my 1 yr old down for a nap, so I should be doing my WATP video, but I'm sitting here vegging out...UGH....Well...guess I better get moving!!
Angielynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 12:53 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 277/265/150

Height: 5'4

Hello all,
I am new to 3FC as well as WW. I just started on Monday after I finally listened to a friend at work. She kept telling me how great it is and how easy. Can I just say I owe her a huge thankyou. I absolutely love this system. It is so easy and I don't feel deprived. I decided to do the old points system instead of the New Points Plus. Is anyone else doing the old system as well?

UrkaBees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 03:18 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 167/160/130

I'm new to WW and 3FC as well! I started the online program last Monday, I'm down 7 pounds so far. I'm pretty stoked for my second weigh in
I've been eating a lot of turkey and veggies, but I know I'm going to get bored with that so I'm looking for new ideas. Greek yogurt and granola is awesome for breakfast. 5 points and filling. I'm allotted 29 PP+ a day, and I've been using an app on my phone to keep track...simply because I'm on the go a lot.
Second weigh in on Monday!

Last edited by sportschicke; 04-21-2011 at 03:18 PM.
sportschicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 04:48 PM   #23  

Sportschicke-I am allotted 24-29 points, the old system. I have been doing an awesome job keeping track and staying within my range. I am actually having a hard time reaching 24 points let alone 29. I don't want to eat if I am not hungry, just to reach my points. I do know that sometimes if you eat too few calories it can make you stop losing weight. I have my WI on Monday so I will see how it is doing then. For breakfast I usually do a slice of toast with 1tbs of WW cream cheese and 2 slices of turkey. It's only 2 points for it. I absolutely love salads so I fill up on veggies and feel completely satisfied. I love the Smart Ones meals and when my grocery store has sales I stock up. I also found some good online coupons for them. I have even had enough points to have a half glass of wine. This system is definately for me! I keep my food journal in my purse and with me all the time. Keeping track of everything I eat has been great for me. I have never been able to portion out anything in my life. But doing this is really working and I feel full. I am so excited about this and I can't wait to see my progress. Happy weight losing!

Last edited by UrkaBees; 04-21-2011 at 04:50 PM. Reason: wrong member name
Old 04-21-2011, 05:16 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 167/160/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrkaBees View Post
Sportschicke-I am allotted 24-29 points, the old system. I have been doing an awesome job keeping track and staying within my range. I am actually having a hard time reaching 24 points let alone 29. I don't want to eat if I am not hungry, just to reach my points. I do know that sometimes if you eat too few calories it can make you stop losing weight. I have my WI on Monday so I will see how it is doing then. For breakfast I usually do a slice of toast with 1tbs of WW cream cheese and 2 slices of turkey. It's only 2 points for it. I absolutely love salads so I fill up on veggies and feel completely satisfied. I love the Smart Ones meals and when my grocery store has sales I stock up. I also found some good online coupons for them. I have even had enough points to have a half glass of wine. This system is definately for me! I keep my food journal in my purse and with me all the time. Keeping track of everything I eat has been great for me. I have never been able to portion out anything in my life. But doing this is really working and I feel full. I am so excited about this and I can't wait to see my progress. Happy weight losing!
Some days I'm under the 29...but I don't want to eat something that is crap to get me to my daily allotment. So I usually just eat a turkey sandwich on whole grain. Any other suggestions?
sportschicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 05:30 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 185/ticker/135

Height: 61"

I have lost 16.4 lbs so far. I can now fit into a pair of jeans I havnt worn in 8 or so months. i'm very happy with how im doing on WW.
dj mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 10:09 PM   #26  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj mayhem View Post
I have lost 16.4 lbs so far. I can now fit into a pair of jeans I havnt worn in 8 or so months. i'm very happy with how im doing on WW.
That is so awesome! I have a pair of pants in my closet and when I can fit into them I will hit a huge goal. Keep it up!D
Old 04-21-2011, 10:14 PM   #27  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportschicke View Post
Some days I'm under the 29...but I don't want to eat something that is crap to get me to my daily allotment. So I usually just eat a turkey sandwich on whole grain. Any other suggestions?
Today I actually hit 28 points. I worked a 12 hour shift and seemed to snack more than I have the past fews days. Even though I stayed within my points I felt like maybe I shouldn't have had that half glass of wine. But after a 12 hour day I needed it. I am a huge snacker, I need something at my finger tips at all times. My favorite snacks are the Special K crackers or crisps and the sugar free Jello products. For lunch I will maybe do a cup of soup and half a sandwich or switch it up with a salad. So far I haven't hit any snags in finding things to eat. Keep it up girl!
Old 04-22-2011, 11:30 PM   #28  

Hello ladies!
So it is day five on WW for me and everthing is going so well. I am truely enjoying this new way of eating. At lunch one of the doctors bought us all lunch, so I was faced with my first challenge....ordering out. I did very well. I stuck with order a salad and balsamic vingarette. When the salad arrived it had pepperoni on it as well as 2 bread sticks on the side. I gave the pepperoni to a coworker and gave one of the breadsticks to another. I ate my salad along with a half sandwich I had brought. It ending up being only 7 points and I was stuffed. Tonights dinner was so great. After a long week I treated myself to a homemade cafe style dinner. It was wonderful and only 9 points. My first WI is on Monday and I am so excited! I can't wait to see my progress.
Old 04-23-2011, 08:38 AM   #29  
Goal is health

S/C/G: 238.8/176.1/163

Height: 5'8"

Happy Saturday! What is everyone up to this Easter weekend?
DrivenByAmbition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 08:47 AM   #30  
Not Giving Up!

S/C/G: 351/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Happy Saturday back atcha!

I am getting ready to go over to our church to help get the ground and building ready for tomorrow. Then hubby and I are going on a 60-mile bike ride which should take most of the afternoon.

Tomorrow is Easter at church, then brunch with friends, then a potluck dinner with family - good thing I am going to be earning a lot of activity points today!
LitChick is offline   Reply With Quote