Old 03-03-2011, 11:35 AM   #1  
~*Regina*~

S/C/G: 304/see ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Default have a party tomorrow.

I'm going over my Brother and Sister-in-law's apartment tomorrow night for a party (their wedding DVD came in so they are having everyone over). He said there will be tons of snacks and apps so I should come hungry. This is going to be a tough night with all that bad food there! I told them I would bring a veggie tray with a dip and some chocolate cupcakes (of course made with diet coke). I hope I can keep my self in check and only eat my veggies!! How do you stay in control at a party without thinking about the food all the time?
BlueEyes83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:50 AM   #2  
girl disappearing

S/C/G: 311/239.2/195

Height: 5'5"

I eat before I go. Just a little something, because if I do go hungry I'll end up overeating. And, of course, I always doublecheck to see how many dailies and weeklies I have left. There's nothing wrong with eating some of the snacks they provide -- that is, after all, the best part about WW. But if you're going to eat some of the snacks and stuff, just try to mentally add up the points as you go through the evening to help keep you in control.

Also, my lil sister (also doing WW) told me about the diet coke cupcakes idea. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm actually looking forward to!
Tudor Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:18 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 133.4/123.2/115

Take one plate with what you intend to eat, eat it, and chew gum from there on out. There is no mindless eating when you're chewing
Munchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:31 PM   #4  
Wishful shrinking

S/C/G: 266/235/160

Definately eat before you go. And bring your own snacks, after all, it is family.
barbaramatafeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:07 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 256/155/140

Height: 5'5

Usually when I go to a party/birthday party, I bring a Lean Cuisine/Smart One/Healthy Choice Meal and my own Weights Watchers dessert (Cake & Ice Cream). That way I can accurately track my points without feeling guilty or deprived!
KimberlyP is offline   Reply With Quote