Old 12-22-2010, 12:01 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 250/217/165

Height: 5.7

Default Ive made up my mind!

So Ive decided to join WW this coming Tuesday. Lets just say Ive tried and been on every diet out there, then I FINALLY reliased that this cant be a diet to go on and off of. It has to be forever so I NEED something I CAN do forever. I tried calorie counting but I find that counting points is much easier for me.
Im also super excited about the new program too.I know WW works if you follow it correctly so Im gonna do this and succeed this time. In the past attempts with WW I always gave up when I wasnt losing fast enough but Ive learned now that this is not a race its gotta be about eating healthly and weightloss will follow, so Im gotta my mind ready to just committ to it even if my weightloss is slow!
proudmommy09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 12:04 PM   #2  

Good for you! The new plan is wonderful. I've been an off and on Weight Watchers for the last several years and always stopped because, well, I just stopped.

I love the new plan. I don't feel hungry and I am loosing.
Julie478 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 12:11 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 195/180.2/165

Height: 5'9"

Welcome! I'm loving it. Just relax and settle in to the plan, and follow the plan. And don't get in the habit of saying "well, I only lost .3 this week." A loss is a loss, no matter how small!
seagirl is offline   Reply With Quote