Old 12-07-2010, 01:51 PM   #1  
So Ready

Default First week on Points Plus: Biggest Loss in 8 Months

I just weighed in and lost 2.8 lbs. Now, that may not seem like much to some of you big losers (ha), but I am not one of those. I am lucky to lose a .1 or .2 in a week. I've been gaining and losing the same few pounds for months, frustrated and depressed, and ready to give up.

For me, this number is HUGE. My meeting leader even commented today that I look different (before she knew anything about my loss). It may be a fluke, and I'll wait until next week to get really excited, but if this plan is this livable and enjoyable, and allows me to throw numbers up like that? Yeah, I'm pretty glad I didn't quit last week.

Yes, that was my plan last week. One last meeting. I'd forgotten that it was the Big Day for unveiling the new plan. Fate must have intervened, because here I am, recommitted. And happy with my progress for the first time in a long time.

Hope you all are having great weeks and weigh-ins and attitudes, oh my!
traceriffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 02:04 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 215/214/150

Height: 5'4"

YEAH!!!

I was struggling with the old program as well-no loss and seemed to be gaining since summer. Well, today I was down 2 on the new program! The first loss I have had since JUNE! Like you said, it may not seem like a lot to some but when you are stuck for months on end, something like this is HUGE!!!

Last edited by candyjunkie; 12-07-2010 at 02:08 PM.
candyjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 02:33 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 220/see ticker/150

Height: 5ī5

wow girls, congratulations! Iīm sure youīre going to keep losing weight if you stick with it!
I just started the points plus today (I have never done weight watchers before) and I īm really feeling positive and great about it
Itīs the first time on a diet that I havenīt felt any hunger whatsoever. I used all my leftover veggies in the fridge today and made a big pot of 0 point soup, which was very tasty and great to have in the fridge if my point allowance would be finished and I was hungry/or craving something to eat!
Also since Iīm living in Iceland itīs very cold, and Iīm just not in the mood for salad, but itīs always nice to have a bowl of hot tasty soup
Good luck to everyone!
icelandgirl90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 03:26 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 187.4/176.8/155

Height: 5'7.5"

Bravo!!!
Becky Quilts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 03:45 PM   #5  
Back at It!

S/C/G: 238/220/170

Height: 5'4 1/2

Congrats, that's a great loss and a motivator to us who have yet to start the new program.
Jojo381972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 05:11 PM   #6  
So Ready

Congrats, candiejunkie, and thanks to everyone for the kudos!

Jojo, I think you'll love the new program. I can't wait to see how everyone does!
traceriffic is offline   Reply With Quote