Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2002, 08:25 AM   #1  

Height: 5'7"

Default Thin4Life - Week of December 30, 2002

Good morning everyone!

Hard to believe in less than 2 days we'll be ushering in 2003! Where has the year gone?!

I'll be glad once this week is under my belt--I need to start focusing on eating more balanced meals. I have been making an effort but the being off really wreaks havoc with my schedule of eating on regular intervals, etc. I have been journaling which hopefully will help. It's supposed to be a balmy 40+ outside today so I'm figuring on taking advantage of it as long as the rain holds off and get out for a nice long, brain clearing walk at noon.

Did everyone have a nice Christmas? Any plans for New Year's Eve? We're going to my SIL for our annual Christmas get together--I'll need to watch because there'll be lots of food & snacks. My plan is to eat low points prior to the get together and to not over indulge.

Geesh, after an hour I finally was able to get a clear picture scanned in. Anyway, this was taken back in November when my GF was in from Florida.

Last edited by MelissaL; 12-30-2002 at 09:36 AM.
Old 12-30-2002, 11:45 AM   #2  

Height: 6'0"

Melissa, what a nice photo--you're photogenic.

No special plans for New Year's Eve. In the past, we've gone to the big parties or to someone's home for a party, but I think this year, we'll just stay home and relax.

You're right, where has this year gone?
Old 01-02-2003, 03:40 PM   #3  

Height: 5'7"

New Year's Eve was relatively quiet. This morning we had to navigate icy roads. I had to go out and warm up my car in order to get my car thawed so I could get the ice off. We're supposed to be getting hit by a number of snow storms. Hmmm...activity points!

Getting back into work mode is a little hard...after this week things will be more "normal" as far as my work schedule. Working 2 days, being off 2 days, etc. the past few weeks has really wreaked havoc with my journaling, eating, etc. and my weight has gone up as a result! Anyway, I'm not complaining because it's something I can get back under control.

Hope everyone is doing well!
Old 01-04-2003, 08:16 PM   #4  
Lifetimer

S/C/G: 183.6/173/140

Hi! I'm back posting again. I've really been bad and have the weight gain to show for it. Too many things happening all at once and none of them good. Lack of money. A whole lot of depression. Car problems. And this neverending sugar problem that just doesn't balance well with WW. But I am determined to get back to program and get these pounds off again.
Closed Thread