Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2002, 02:17 AM   #1  

Talking Im new @ weight watchers!Who wants to be email buds?

HI all! I am new at weight watchers and love this way of eating! It is so easy to count points! I have about 40 lbs to lose. I am just now finishing up my first week on weight watchers. I started at 204lb ! And to my surprise weighed myself today after my first week and wala!I weighed 196.5 !Isn't that great. I am sure you lose more at first, then as each week goes by. But I am happy to say that I feel like I can do this! I live in the DALLAS TEXAS area. FYI! I am married to a former Marine and have 3 boys at home. I have 2 others that are grown a boy& girl. This last 3 boys are from starting over later in my life. I am 38 this year. I would love to have a friend or two or more that would like to be each others email buddys and help encourage each other. I dont have much to go on I have only been doing this for a week. But, I can still be a great e-friend!Any of you experienced weight watcher fans are welcome to advise your not so experienced weight watchers newby! I welcome any advise and comments to help me with this plan. I also would love to know what your favorite low point meals are! Please email soon! Thanks Sherry
email: [email protected]
Starting weight:9/21/02,..204lbs
todays weigh in 9/28/02...196.5 lbs
height: 5'7"
total weight loss goal:40lbs
or a loose 9/10! which ever comes first!

Last edited by 1sexymama05; 09-29-2002 at 02:28 AM.
Old 10-05-2002, 02:29 AM   #2  
Crazy Candian in Aus

Hi!! I have just finished 4 weeks on WW. You lost more in one week than I have so far!!

Well done!
Keep up the good work!

Old 10-17-2002, 05:40 PM   #3  

hi this is rhonda
i sent u a email today i finally got to get into forum. i hope we will become good friends..
chicken and cheese casserole is one i found that my family even like..it makes 8 servings and only 6 points a serving
2 cups of cooked macaroni
2 cups of cooked skinless boneless chicken breast chopped up
2 cans of cream of mushroom soup (undiluted)
2cups of fat free milk
8 oz lowfat chedder cheese cut into small cubes
350 degrees combine all ingredients mix wee in a large casserole dish bake covered for 35-45 min remove cover bake 10-15 min
Old 10-23-2002, 09:18 AM   #4  

Hi, My name is Lynn. I am 39 years old & I have lived in Florida for about 2 years now. I lived in Houston for about 17 years. I am starting weight watchers for the second time today. I don't think that I was ready the first time. I am so ready now though. Good luck on your weight loss!
Old 11-06-2002, 06:40 PM   #5  

Talking Re: Im new @ weight watchers!Who wants to be email buds?

Quote:
Originally posted by 1sexymama05
HI all! I am new at weight watchers and love this way of eating! It is so easy to count points! I have about 40 lbs to lose. I am just now finishing up my first week on weight watchers. I started at 204lb ! And to my surprise weighed myself today after my first week and wala!I weighed 196.5 !Isn't that great. I am sure you lose more at first, then as each week goes by. But I am happy to say that I feel like I can do this! I live in the DALLAS TEXAS area. FYI! I am married to a former Marine and have 3 boys at home. I have 2 others that are grown a boy& girl. This last 3 boys are from starting over later in my life. I am 38 this year. I would love to have a friend or two or more that would like to be each others email buddys and help encourage each other. I dont have much to go on I have only been doing this for a week. But, I can still be a great e-friend!Any of you experienced weight watcher fans are welcome to advise your not so experienced weight watchers newby! I welcome any advise and comments to help me with this plan. I also would love to know what your favorite low point meals are! Please email soon! Thanks Sherry
email: [email protected]
Starting weight:9/21/02,..204lbs
todays weigh in 9/28/02...196.5 lbs
height: 5'7"
total weight loss goal:40lbs
or a loose 9/10! which ever comes first!
Old 11-06-2002, 06:45 PM   #6  

Default Re: Re: Im new @ weight watchers!Who wants to be email buds?

Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected]
Sherry: I am new at this so I don't know if you will actually receive this or not. I joined WW two weeks ago. My first week I lost 8 lbs. I was truly excited. I've been trying to stay with it this last week and I go weight in tomorrow night. So far I'm very motivated and not starving. My problem is if I watch what I eat and don't lose much, I'll want to give us and pig out You're doing a great job yourself! Stay strong and use that journal. I think when you really see what you put in your mouth, you stop and think first. Nice chatting with you. Zoesgranny
Closed Thread