Old 03-28-2010, 03:04 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 267/223/150

Height: 5'2''

Thumbs up Just found this... new here

Hey everyone! I do weight watchers online, so I miss that support of going to meetings. I have been doing weight watchers since Sept, however only taken it seriously and been faithful to it since January. So far I am LOVING it! I go to weight watchers facebook page for encouragement and support, but then I remembered that I used to come here for support before and I really enjoyed it, so I thought it would be another good place to maybe get that support and encouragement that I miss by doing the program online. I am looking forward to going through posts and getting to know some fellow weight watchers
ManDy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 06:04 PM   #2  
Another Tammy

Welcome back! You'll find loks of helpful stuff throughout the site. Definitely take the time to look at old posts, too. Good luck to you!
Ms. Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 04:19 PM   #3  

Hi there - this is my first post. I am new here too and can't wait to get started.
cjtoo is offline   Reply With Quote