Old 01-18-2009, 11:14 AM   #1  
Dream Big

S/C/G: 233.4/see ticker/135

Height: 5'2

Default Geeting Back on the Wagon

Hi all. I did WW in 2007 and lost about 25 lbs. I don't know why but I just stopped one day and went back to my old habits. Now here I am. I have gained the 25lbs back plus about 12 more. When I stepped on that scale and realized this I said that's enough. I am back and ready to begin again. I am ready for this to be my last "do over" because this time there's no going back. I can and will do this! This time around due to financial constraints and only having one running vehicle right now I will be doing WW at home. I hope that I can find the support and fellowship here on these boards that I found at the meetings. Here's to continued success (yours and mine) and getting to know you.

Last edited by timmyshawn; 01-18-2009 at 11:16 AM.
timmyshawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 01:40 PM   #2  
GmaTo8

Welcome back to WWs! With your positive attitude, I feel certain you WILL be a success. These boards are great for making friends, giving and getting encouragement and information, so make yourself at home. You might want to especially check out the WW at Home board here.
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:38 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 220/170/155

Height: 5' 8"

Default Right there with you.

I am right there with you. I had lost 50# over a long haul and really thought I was under control. Well... over the last year I have regained 12# and am starting to get really mad at myself. I lost the weight on purpose, I do not want it back!
I am going back on WW on my own as we are broke and I cannot afford meetings. If things do not pick up soon I will not be able to afford food so that should help.
Tuesday Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 05:42 PM   #4  
Fight Hungry!

S/C/G: 207/198/164

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyshawn View Post
Hi all. I did WW in 2007 and lost about 25 lbs. I don't know why but I just stopped one day and went back to my old habits. Now here I am. I have gained the 25lbs back plus about 12 more. When I stepped on that scale and realized this I said that's enough. I am back and ready to begin again. I am ready for this to be my last "do over" because this time there's no going back. I can and will do this! This time around due to financial constraints and only having one running vehicle right now I will be doing WW at home. I hope that I can find the support and fellowship here on these boards that I found at the meetings. Here's to continued success (yours and mine) and getting to know you.
I am in the same boat! I cannot afford it so I have to do it at home for now and I am determined to stick with it this time! WW has always been successful for me, so I believe that I've finally realized it's just what I have to do. The best thing is that it really has never been that difficult to stick with, I was never deprived anything(for the most part); but like you, I just stopped doing it. Let's help each other!
SyvenaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 09:22 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 270.4/248/150

Height: 5'8"

I totally hear ya!

I did ww almost 4 yrs ago, lost 40lbs, and they've all come back, plus 6! UGH!

We can do this this time!!!
pick7499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 09:51 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 220/170/155

Height: 5' 8"

Default I can't believe I let it happen

You know as I spent all that energy loosing weight I was convinced I would never be one of those people that allowed myself to regain. Boy, was I wrong. It was such a slippery slope back to my old habits. A bite of pizza turned into a piece and so on.
I have been back on program for a couple weeks and am down 2#'s but the energy is just not what it was before. Some part of me says maybe I should just be happy being a fat lady. But I am vain, very vain and cannot stand being seen in the "Women's" department. Plus, my knees hurt when my weight is up.
Tuesday Cool is offline   Reply With Quote