Old 12-11-2008, 02:01 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 220/194/150

Height: 5'7

Default 114 pts

That's what i ate yesterday. I checked the math a few times, and yes, that's correct. triple digits.

Needless to say, that's out of my points allowance for the day/week, but I do feel some sense of getting back on my feet by writing it down.

This morning I started again, just normal, not decreasing my daily pts to 'make up' for yesterday's bender.

I'm trying to stay on plan reasonably while making my way through the holidays. The issue isn't so much food that I have thrust in my face during family events or whatever. I have no family or friends here, won't see anyone during the holidays except for my husband.

But when i get nervous or stressed I eat. I've been under control with it for awhile now, but yesterday the levey broke. I feel very over whelmed with all this holiday stuff, and truthfully, I can't wait for it to be over.
(sigh).

Man, 114 pts. There are probably more points but not everything was measured.
It's sad, though. I can't have kashi cereals or wheat thins or triscuits. I'll take them out completely, hungery or not.

I'm posting just to face my reality of going way,way off plan yesterday. Being accountqable for it.

In the last week I"ve gained 8 lbs. Isn't that fun.

I still can't bring myself to work out, because I have so much crap to get done for the holidays and don't have much time for the stuff I need to do, let alone what I want to do....

Thanks for letting me vent and get this out there.
Optical Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:13 PM   #2  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Its so good that you are recognizing it now and doing something about it. I went from 230 down to 150 and then back up to 220 before I did something about it again and then had to lose it all over again. Better to get back on the horse early. You can do it!
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:08 AM   #3  
Ruth

S/C/G: 98.0/95.5/69.0

Height: 173cm

Well done! Not for eating the 114 points, but for recognising what you did.

My turning point and the reason I am losing weight this time is because I am being honest with myself. Previously I have written down what makes me look good, while conveniently neglecting to record the extras that make the difference. This time I am calorie counting not doing WW, but the principle is the same. If I have a horrendously bad horrible no-good day, I write everything down, no matter what the total is.

Keep up the good work with your recording. I am at a point where I don't eat something that is high in calories (and that I really don't want, regardless of what I tell myself!) because if I eat it I have to write it down. Work on one thing at a time, and before you know it those extra 8 lb will be gone forever.

Good luck!
Primm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 07:16 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 246/238/146

Height: 5 ft 3 in

Making the realization is the key to starting to make healthy choices. I had my husband measure me today. The tape measure did not lie and I was somewhat embarrassed as he did me. His measurements were also bad. We are making a lifestyle change as we begin the new year. Good luck on a new day!!

4# down 96 to go!
DanielleMomOf2Boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 08:03 PM   #5  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

you could make up for the "extra" points by adding a little more exercise. Don't cut your food, it will make you hungry and lead to more bindging and punishing yourself is not the answer either.

Chalk it up to a bad a and move on and leson learned.
L144S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 02:53 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 275/275/175

Height: 5'7"

I think we all have those days once in a while, what matters is not letting those get us down and just getting back up and trying again...my motto is "It's persistence, Not perfection" and that is so true...can't be perfect, but you can't give up either...
madys momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 02:01 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 270.4/248/150

Height: 5'8"

Don't beat yourself up about it....Just stay in points range the rest of the week, add in some exercise. And move forward! You know what you did, lesson learned!
pick7499 is offline   Reply With Quote