Old 08-06-2008, 10:19 AM   #1  

Height: 4' 10"

Default What's everyone eating for Lunches?

I don't know why, but lunches throw me. I can figure out breakfast and dinner, but I'm usually at a loss for something for lunch. What do you have for lunch?

I have tried this, 3 tomato slices on a whole wheat tortilla with fat free mayo and a sprinkle of FF shredded cheddar with 15 Sunchips. This is pretty good, but not something to eat Every day. I also eat the WW Garden Veggie soup.

~Dolly
DollyLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 10:42 AM   #2  
One Pound at a Time

S/C/G: 190/149/150

Height: 5'6"

I alternate between spinach salads with chicken (or sometimes I'll go out for a salad), tuna either on wasa crackers or whole wheat bread, egg salad on whole wheat or wasa crackers, and I always add a side of berries or unsweetened applesauce.
OnceUponADrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 10:52 AM   #3  
GmaTo8

I usually either have a tortilla with chicken or turkey and lots of assorted raw veggies, or a bowl of soup.
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 11:42 AM   #4  

Height: 5'7"

Leftovers are my best friend After I make dinner, I will immediately measure out 4 portions - one for me and DH to eat then, and one for me and DH to each eat the next day for lunch. Sometimes he uses his lunch serving as seconds at dinner... But usually it means I have a no-brainer healthy lunch for the next day.

Otherwise today I have a bunch of spinach topped with a can of tuna with a tbsp of mayo, a chopped apple, and red onion, with a couple high-fiber rye crackers. I love making wraps and will throw anything in them - my favorite is a turkey/avocado/mango combo with cayenne pepper. Carrots and hummus, yogurt, homemade soups, plain ol' pb&j... I like variety, it keeps life interesting
suitejudyblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 12:05 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 221.8/221.8/160

Height: 5'3

If I don't have much time in the morning, I rely on the Frozen dinners, or south beach wraps I keep at work. If I do have time, I either take left overs from dinner, make a salad with turkey and cheese, have some raw or steamed veggies and some fruit.
scarahjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 01:29 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 201/155/145

Height: 5'6"

I tend to eat a pretty dense, heavy dinner because I don't get back from ball until 10:00 at night. So I usually have a sandwich and omelet or sandwich and soup, sometimes a quesadilla and salad. Lately, I have been eating a lot of pasta, which one would think would hinder my weight loss; not so. I just don't overindulge. It's whole wheat rotini (3 points a serving) and I top it with garlic herb tomato sauce. If I am not going to be back for dinner, I throw in one or two Texas toasts (3 points a piece). I am usually stuffed, but I burn a lot of calories at night. And that right there is why I love WW.
mamaspank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 02:10 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 220/tickers/127

Height: 5'

It changes. Sometimes I just fix a sandwich with lean luncheon meat, maybe some 2% cheese, some lettuce, tomato & lite mayo, on lite bread. Sometimes I have leftovers. Soimetimes I have a salad with lunchmeat or leftover meat from the night before. I keep wanting to try some of the sandwich & wrap recipes they have in my cookbook, but I never have the ingredients on-hand. Sometimes I just get creative. I made salmon last night, no added fat, just some Old Bay Seasoning & butter-flavored cooking spray on it. I had a lot leftover, so today I made a funky salad kind of thing with some bagged broccoli slaw, some tomato cut up, about 3 oz. of salmon, and some Marzetti fat-free coleslaw dressing. It was very yummy!

luvmyfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 08:24 AM   #8  
I want the fully monty..

S/C/G: 240/check ticker/170

Height: 6ft

Recently, I've been addicted to a sandwich with two slices of low calorie whole wheat bread, one slice of thinly sliced swiss, and two slices of low fat ham. Mine come out to be a total of 3 points! Microwave it and add a tbsp of Dijon, it tastes so good!!
xdominic89x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 11:34 AM   #9  
Sunshine

S/C/G: 162/156.0/127

Height: 5'5"

Veggie and/or Boca Burger on a bed of romaine lettuce and sliced tomatoe. I top it with FF cheese, ketchup, mustard & a pickle. I'm on the core plan.
BLKB10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 12:18 PM   #10  
Bringin' sexy back!!

S/C/G: 222.6/181.6/155

Height: 5'5

Here is some of my lunch plans. Salad with chicken, Sweet potato, sometimes a lean pocket, english muffin pizza, sandwich with 100 calorie pack of pringles, mushrooms with laughing cow cheese and a veggie burger.
crazy4weightloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:28 AM   #11  

I usually have low calorie soup, a salad with tuna or chicken and lots of fresh veggies added, or a sandwich with turkey or low fat ham, lettuce, tomato, light miracle whip on a sandwich thin.
theblueeyedgirl is offline   Reply With Quote