Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2002, 10:03 PM   #16  

Andreasmom... as promised, here is the list of foods I like to get when in the US. It's pretty late now, have to get to bed, so will add the Canadian items tomorrow or Wednesday...

Christine

US Shopping List

« Wegman's brand lite bread
« Wegman's brand lite english muffins
« Skinny Cows ice cream sandwiches
« Fat free Feta cheese
« Fat free Kraft Cheddar cheese
« ICBINB spray
« ICBINB margarine
« Pria Energy Bars
« Diet V8 Splash
« Milky Way Lite bars
« Fat free Pringles
« Wow Ruffles Chips
Old 04-08-2002, 10:22 PM   #17  
Running Babe

I bought ICBINB margerine at my local independant's!

You can also get 2 point kidwiches as well in Canada!

Take Care!

Ali
Old 04-09-2002, 09:41 AM   #18  
Conquering with SBD

Hi fellow Canadians,

It is great to have a thread to discuss the issues that Canadians deal with when trying to buy products that are low in points. I struggle with that all the time, and often find that I end up eating the same things because I can't find the items that are low point snacks (my real downfall).

Little Engine - thanks for the list of US products to buy. I haven't been to the states for a few years due to international travel commitments at work, but I will have to con hubby into taking me on a weekend trip one of these days.

I want to buy the WW pedometer. Does anyone have the one that they sell in Canada? How do you like it?

Hope everyone has a great OP week. Take care.
Old 04-09-2002, 10:32 AM   #19  
Dan

Default ww cross border

Hi Andreasmom, I am from Etobicoke, Ontario and have found 2 WW Clubs cross border one is at 8962 Porter Road in the Niagara Falls Centre and the other is at 1531 Niagara Falls Blvd. I don't know what their hours are but I hope to go cross border before the end of April and I will post again after I have been (in case you still want to make the trip) their hours.

If you get their before I do maybe you can post the times on this site for me as well

Have a great day and keep enjoying WW as I am. I am now on maintanence and have 1 more week to go before I am a lifetimer. Hoping it will happen this weekend.

Maria T.
Closed Thread