Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2007, 11:09 PM   #1  
I just wanna be me :-)

S/C/G: 265/224.6/141

Default Christmas Challenge!!!

Hi Everyone!!!! I am up for a Christmas Challenge............I love doing little mini challenges to keep myself motivated and interested!!! My goal for Christmas is to be in "one-derland" A holiday winter "one-derland"!!! It means a drop of 22 lbs.........I think pretty doable, IF!!! If i commit or I should say recommit to journaling, weighing everything I eat, and getting in some exercise.......So is there anyone out there that would like to join me in my winter "one-derland challenge??
Old 10-01-2007, 03:06 AM   #2  

Height: 5'2"

I'm very interested in this!! However, I need to see what my weight is after my Halloween goal is done. Then, I wanted to make a Thanksgiving goal to get me started on the holidays, lol.

But, if I were to pick a goal right now, I would love to be 130 by Christmas. This is a loss of 16 lbs, or about 5 lbs a month. I do think of that as a challenge though, because, well...its the HOLIDAYS! I'll need support, that's for sure!

Exercisebimbo-thanks for the invite on this challege! Good luck to you and looking forward to reading more of your journey
Closed Thread