Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2002, 09:51 PM   #31  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

Hi, I'm waving at 'ya

Got home early. WI was so-so. No loss - no gain. AGAIN! ARRGH!!!!
I'm stuck on the scale but my clothes are looser and I feel great so I know I'm doing ok. I really think I'm losing fat and putting on some MUSCLE. My calves actually have visible muscle. It's amazing. When you haven't exercised in (gulp) maybe 30 years muscle is not just a long lost friend but more like a forgotten memory. Those hours jogging in the pool are really paying off.

Bunny: Kate and Leopold was pretty good. Not Oscar quality but a cute, "and they lived happily ever after" movie. My friend says she's going to force her boyfriend to watch it as soon as it comes out on tape. "May be he can learn something." I love the romance/time travel genre and am hooked on Diana Gabaldon's Outlander books so I knew this would have to be pretty darned awful for me not to like it.
Hope you had a lovely lunch with your friend.

Ellie: Welcome! I'm glad you found our group. I'm stuc at 262 (from 324) so I know what you are talking about. We've just got to stick it out and keep OP. It WILL come off!!!

Linda: I really don't enjoy cooking but I love reading recipes as long as they don't make me hungry. Keep sloshing down that H2O. What NAKED man???

Melissa: GOOD FOR YOU, especially controlling what you eat in the car. That's a toughie for me.

Terri: WOW, 124 lbs. at 10 months. Is Bear a mastiff puppy?? He already makes 2+ of my pointer, Sarah. She may be 8 1/2 but she's in great shape and can still run faster than the wind. I really enjoy her silliness. Take it easy at work.

Well folks. Keep up the good habits and thoughts going into the weekend.
Old 01-09-2002, 10:28 PM   #32  

Angry I got to the end of the bag

Well, this afternoon I wasn't so good in the car. I got to the bottom of a bag of Pirate's Booty before I knew what happened. At least it wasn't a bag of pototato chips. Work was crazy today and the stress eating/relieving got to me before I got to the gym.

After eating the bag I ended up stopping at a health food store and picked up some low fat granola and branola bars(1 pt). I like the granola bars and I like them even more at 1 pt a piece. I have been eating it as a mid-morning snack while at work.

Then I went to the gym and had my first workout in awhile. I fell out of my routine and I need to get back into it. I had a nice workout. I sure do need to get back in shape tho.

Then I went to weigh in and lost 5...phew. I lst some of my holiday pounds. It was so nice to see so many new faces tonight. It helps get the group going again. I really liked our meeting and I came home on a high.

Now I am checking in here and sharing my news of the day.
I must say I do like the idea of finding the same ingredient in several recipes when you have it around. That way you don't feel like what you are buying is going to waste.

Regarding the skinny cows. I tried the WW ones and I don't like them as much. I have also seen a Slimwich, which is another brand. I think it may be better than WW but I don't really remember. Skinny Cows have more flavor and more flavors. The chocolate cow was better than the others, plus WW only has vanilla so far. Just my opinion.

Well, I have done quite a bit of babbling. Hopefully I will have a less stressful day tomorrow. It sure is going to be a long day tho. Take care to all and...

Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.

Melissa
Old 01-09-2002, 11:58 PM   #33  

Hi I thought I would join this thread. I have just started ww once again, I did it for awhile and was losing but my schedule became to hectic to continue with it . My name is Sherry and i'm 33 and currently weigh 252.6 . I'm looking forward to getting the chance to meet all of you.
Sherry
Old 01-11-2002, 12:29 PM   #34  

Today was weigh-in -- and I'm down another 1.5# for a total of 43# lost to date. Yippee!

I swear I thought I replied to this thread yesterday -- but I can't find it. Must be losing my mind!

Tonight for dinner we'll be having those great 6 point burgers I've posted before. Yummmmy! I always bake up some potato slices with Mrs. Dash seasoning to go with -- its better than Burger King. *g* And healthier all around.

Anyway -- off to work!

J.

Last edited by slutbunny; 01-11-2002 at 12:33 PM.
Old 01-11-2002, 07:54 PM   #35  
MAKING IT THIS TIME!!

HI EVERYONE... :wave

AT LAST FRIDAY.. I WEIGH IN TOMORROW MORNING. ACCORDING TO MY SCALE I DON'T THINK I HAVE DONE ANYTHING AGAIN THIS WEEK... I WILL NOT QUIT THOUGH.. MY HUSBAND BOUGHT ME THE BUY OUT PLAN UNTIL MAY, SO THAT IS A BIG INCENTIVE ALSO. MY INSTRUCTOR TOLD ME TO CUT WAY BACK ON CARBS FOR ABOUT A WEEK TO CHANGE MY SYSTEM. I AM ONLY FOUR POUNDS FROM MY 10%.

J-ANN... THAT IS SOOOOOO GREAT. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. THE PLATEAUS ARE THE HARDEST TO GET THROUGH. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU STAY OP ALL THE TIME.

SHERRY -- WELCOME... THESE ARE A GREAT GROUP OF GALS AND YOU CAN ALWAYS COME HERE FOR ENCOURAGEMENT AND MORAL SUPPORT CAUSE WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT.

MELISSA - I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT WORKING OUT.. I HAVE SOME RICHARD SIMMONS TAPES AND AFTER ABOUT 10 MINUTES I JUST HAD TO SIT AND WATCH.... WHEW

CINDI -- GOOD FOR YOU.. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS YOU ARE BACK AT IT...KEEP IT UP..

WELL - WISH ME LUCK FOR TOMORROW MORNING.. EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT AND OP WEEKEND... ELLIE
Old 01-12-2002, 01:52 AM   #36  
Slimwithin

My WI was this morning and I have lost 2.4 of the 2.6 lb I gained last week. Feeling much better. I stayed OP all week, even a few points below my points range to try to get things jump started. It seems to have worked.
Sure glad you folks are here to listen to my moans and groans and keep me on track.
LindaBC
Old 01-12-2002, 11:20 AM   #37  

Angry I don't know what happened

I wish I knew what happened to me. The last two days were rather stressful for me and I ended up eating everything in sight. I just couldn't stop myself. Argh! Well, today is a new day and I need to do some reverse banking. However I doubt that will happen because the weekends are tough for me. My plan is to go to the gym in a little while and then run to the store. After that I am hoping to keep myself busy by doing some scrapbooking. Hopefully that will keep my hands busy, and me away from the kitchen.

Linda - congrats on the loss. I too am playing the catch up game.

Ellie - how did you do? I hope WI went well for you.

Sherry - welcome to the boards. Jump on in.

Everyone - have a great OP day and I'll be back later.

Melissa
Old 01-13-2002, 08:14 AM   #38  

Default New thread!

Post here:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...threadid=12493

Closed Thread