Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2001, 10:18 AM   #16  

Height: 5'7"

Seasaw: I'm just a little over my comfort zone. I'm right at 143, my goal is 142 and my comfort area is 139-140. I'm working towards getting back there. I've been looking at my old Excel worksheets and notice that this time of year I do well with getting my weight down a little before the holidays and then maintaining. I'm shooting for 140

I've been home sick the past two days--allergies/sinuses are acting up and I basically have no voice. Today is a little bit better. It's hard to be at work when you depend on your voice to answer the phones so I'm here at home catching up on some things that have been put on the back burner.

No major plans for the weekend. I am supposed to be going to Buffalo on Sunday for a baptism but I'm contemplating on just staying home since I'm not feeling all that great. DS #2 isn't feeling good either and I have an appointment for him to go to the doctor today after school.

The weather here is quite balmy--yesterday we were in the upper 60's and today is much the same although it's cloudy and the skies are darkening like rain is on the way. It'll be a good afternoon to curl up with a book and a mug of tea.

Hope everyone else is doing well in their corner of the world
Old 11-02-2001, 12:38 PM   #17  
si, si signora

Hi ladies,

greetings from beautiful germany where the local time is not what my body thinks but my dear cousin is making me stay up and do the town. Sigh.

Anyhoo, I´m having fun catching up with my familial relations and my aunt is a whiz bang cook. Salmon-spinach lasagne for dinner. mmmmmmm.

so, kt the cheetah sounds so cute! I love the scant, but adorable children that graced us with their presence on halloween. My godson was a fireman and he was v. cute. We had a little guy who looked like a dot commer, but his mom said he was something else.

seesaw Quebec City sounds nice and relaxing. I could go for trip in the same time zone. You and DH seem to have a knack for romantic getaways and yes, christmas is here in Germany. At least they are selling christmas things. I don't think I will be attending any parties, but getting back into mz 1999 dress would be nice. size 8 (in dresses here I come...)
sorry about your fish, i thought it was your grandmother too.

laurel= yikes, it is hard in this economy. please be patient and if your dh is persistent, the job will happen. We have a friend who was contracted out to do computer networking until March, she's officially done today. She is not pleased.

Have fun at cosi and travis. Sarah Schall dropped by our house on Halloween. She's in town (seattle for the next two months) small world eh?

okay, tomorrow i'm off to strausbourg and the next day my cousin has proposed driving from strausbourg to northern italy- I'm all for it, but cursing the fact I left about 200 USD in lire at home. Oh well, at least I can drink cappucinos.

So, off I go.

Hopefully. catch all of zou soon.

sorry german keyboard-
lalala

melissa = get well soon. Allergies in all seasons are a bummer and
Old 11-02-2001, 04:50 PM   #18  

Hey guys. I've been "snowed under" lately and will be for the forseeable future. I miss you guys but can't do it all.

MAJOR CONGRATS to Katie, Lala, Seasaw - who've I missed? and Laurel the way I've been eating - I'm afraid

Lala - how do you do it? You jet setter you. Germany sounds wonderful, how's the beer?

LM - it's a very tough market and I can relate. I've been on the other end - in sales, and just this week placed my first deal in 6 months. It's been gruesome. And while I'm not the breadwinner, per se, I paid for a substantial part of the nut, and it's been incredibly stressful for both me and my hubby. I know it's got to be very hard on you, and it's to your credit that you keep on truckin' as you do. Hang in there. And enjoy cosi and travis - you deserve it.

Seasaw - I agree with LM black is beautiful! Maybe some new jewelry to show it off? I hate shopping as well.

Melissa - hope you feel better

Katie - your DD's cheetah outfit sounds too cute.
Closed Thread