Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 06:50 PM   #31  
I <3 Gaby

S/C/G: 107.6kg/89.8kg/58kg

Height: 5'0

Well, I have .800g to go until I reach my goal - but my weigh in isn't until the 19th lol, so I might reach it just after St Pattys' day, officially

I have lost 4.2kg since i started WW 1 month ago!
Old 03-12-2007, 11:13 PM   #32  
Kelly M

S/C/G: 246/147/150 WW Goal

Height: 5'5"

Regina, all I can say is that it is weird! I look in the mirror sometimes and think, ugh, when will I lose this weight? It's like some days I see it and am so happy, and other days it just doesn't register that 70 pounds are gone. I'll look at something in the store and think no way, that is so small, but when I put it on it's too big. I'm now looking forward to size 10's. I can't even wrap my head around that one.....I haven't been a size 10 since the before I got pregnant the first time....and DS will be 17 in a week. WOW! I also find I'm much more critical with myself now. If something doesn't fit right, I find myself changing clothes or coming up with an excuse why I can't wear the item. That's a far cry from wearing anything that fit! Two more pounds and I'll be 2/3 of the way to my goal, MY GOAL! I'm even closer to my doctor's goal, she thinks I should be 150. I remember not even trying to lose weight because needing to drop 106 pounds just seemed so unrealistic. My SIL is also on WW. One of the reasons I joined was because last spring I watched her lose about 45 pounds on the program. She's back on again as she took several months off and now wants to go the rest of the way to her goal. DH and I stopped by their house Saturday night on our way home and she looked great....I told DH in the car after we left that my SIL looked so thin, and that I can't wait to be where she is......he responded by telling me to look in the mirror, that I'm smaller than she is already. Huh? My brain needs to catch up, I guess!

OK, I've just realized that I'm rambling and babbling. As you can see, some days are easier than others when dealing with the new bod, but honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way!
Old 03-17-2007, 09:29 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 256.6/178.4/165

Height: 5'9"

Hey Girls, Well St Patties day is here!! No I didn't make my official goal but I came close with only 1 lb shy of goal. I'm happy with that because today at weigh in I made 50.6 pounds!!!!!

Time for a new challenge!! Maybe the St patties day one was too short.

anyone up for it?
Old 03-17-2007, 10:40 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 158/142/at or below 135 lbs.

Height: 5'5"

Good morning to everyone! Even though I have not been keeping up at all with this thread, I have been working hard to meet this challenge. It's been in the back of my mind every day! I had a struggle with about 2 1/2-3 weeks at a plateau of 142 pounds. I ended up cutting my calories a little, cutting out my daily nuts, and upping my fiber. Yesterday I weighed in at 138.75! My goal was 138 by today, so needless to say I'm VERY happy with how I did. I lose very slowly, so this is pretty good for me.

It looks like everyone did awesome with this challenge. Good luck on the Easter challenge!
Old 03-19-2007, 05:35 AM   #35  
I <3 Gaby

S/C/G: 107.6kg/89.8kg/58kg

Height: 5'0

well I just had my weigh in for St Patty's Day, and I have lost 1.3kg this week! which means I have well and truly passed my goal of 5kg by St Pattys Day. I weighed myself on my sisters scales on St Pattys Day & was past my goal - but didn't want to confirm until i'd had my official weigh in!
Old 03-19-2007, 08:06 PM   #36  
Soon2BFit

S/C/G: 246.2/See Ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

I weigh in tomorrow. I don't weigh at home, so I'll see. Looking forward to the next challenge. Congratulations everyone.

Denise
Old 03-21-2007, 07:21 PM   #37  
Soon2BFit

S/C/G: 246.2/See Ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

Well, I didn't officially make the St. Paddy's Day Challenge. I weighed on my scale at home and was very pleased to see 199.5, but officially weighed in at my meeting and was 202.6. I'll take it. Well, moving on. Next challenge.

Denise
Closed Thread