Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Old 06-01-2006, 12:20 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 266 / 179 / 165

Height: 5'7"

Default Hey all - It's June 1st!! Anyone else wanna join the BFL girls?

I'm re-energizing my efforts!

Had a rough month in May workwise (always is) plus all the stuff going on at school with the kiddos too. Time to get refocused! 12 weeks over the summer is an awesome time to get fit -- the dreadful humidity over this week has made me wilt and more aware that more weight off this frame of mine would get me thru the summers much less painfully. So here, let's use this as our June BFL check-in thread!
sportmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 01:03 PM   #2  
Working My Way Back Down

Hi Fran - Thanks for the new thread.

One thing I did this past month to give me a visual of how I was doing with BFL was to put a big red dot on our kitchen calendar (which is where we track our lives ). I can now look at May and see more days with red dots than not. I intend to keep doing it.

Had a decent UBWO last night, and mediocre But even if it wasn't great, it was exercise!

4 weeks down, 8 to go! Oh, and I did finally find the tape measure and had DH measure me so I'll have something to compare to at the end of 12 weeks.
WaterRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 10:54 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 261/191/160

Height: 5'8"

I'd like to join.. I want to start BFL in a couple days here...
nymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 10:27 AM   #4  

HI Vanessa.

PAT - Great progress so far.

Back on track today, glad to say and I have what I need. I always do better on a week that I get to the gym on Monday, puts a lot of pressure to get to the gym on Mondays, but I can take it.

Today UBWO and tomorrow some lower work and some abs.

Have to put in the docks next weekend so I need to be in shape.
Sugar Cube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 10:55 AM   #5  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Hi girls I am joining in as best I can. Has anyone actually worked out like the original BFL suggests? 20 mins cardio 3 days per week, WL 3 times per week and the type of sets he recommends? I'm willing to try it for a while and see if it shakes up my body. I usually do informal intervals when I do cardio.

My BF is also quasi participating in that he is doing whatever I do exercise wise. He enjoyed the UBWO yesterday as did I. He also likes that working out may take less time than it has been.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote