Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Old 03-06-2018, 02:26 PM   #1  

Lightbulb The Best 3 Crossfit Myths ( own experience at GYM )

CrossFit has become one of the more popular trends for individuals aiming to amp up their personal fitness.

So according to my humble experience at the gym. I will give you 3 CROSSFIT MYTHS:

1- I'm too old to start CrossFit: CrossFit fitness instructors work with everyone from teens to seniors. They tailor the daily workout to the needs of the person. You might look online and see that a certain workout ought to make use of 100 pounds, however, you understand you cannot get close to that. It's the task of your trainer to provide you a routine that pushes your limits, however, does not progress beyond them.

2- I do not have time in my schedule for CrossFit: How much time do you spend on social networking sites every day? How much time do you spend watching tv? How much time do you spend waiting for your food at a restaurant? Your fitness instructors can get you through your workout and back out the door in under an hour. You can find an hour in your day if you have a look at your various other priorities. If you could transform your body in about an hour a day, a number of days a week, why not do it?

3- When you start CrossFit, you cannot do other workouts: Somehow, there has emerged the idea that CrossFit is some sort of workout cult that does not enable its members to do any of their previous preferred workouts. The reality is that a lot of individuals start CrossFit to supplement the training they do for triathlon training, marathon training, or for various other sports. A lot of soccer and football players make use of CrossFit to improve their general fitness and raise their efficiency on the day of the game.

So, Challenge yourself and start to look closely at what is shaping you, hit any limitations and make your story as one of the Crossfit transformation female success stories.

If you have any questions or comments, put them in the comment.
YolaLendres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 02:35 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Thumbs up

Good information!
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 06:43 AM   #3  

Very interesting. Thanks!
DorotheaW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 12:59 PM   #4  

I feel there are better alternatives to crossfit