Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Old 11-06-2008, 09:00 AM   #1  
Amanda

S/C/G: 191/180.6/145

Height: 5ft 3 inches

Default Resistance Band Video???

Does anyone know of a resistance band workout that is sold on Dvd? i am looking for a total body workout with resistance bands that is instructed on video to follow along with? I am told that resistance bands are better than using circuit training a the gym

Last edited by AS22; 11-06-2008 at 09:00 AM.
AS22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:20 AM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Resistance bands are great but not sure why someone would think that circuit training isn't good or resistance bands or better. A good circuit training workout can burn tons of calories. It would depend on what you are doing on how effective it is. I've seen people do circuit training with a personal trainer and was amazed at their workout.

As for resistance band dvds, I wasn't aware of any but I did a search for resistance bands on collagevideo and it turned up 4 videos.

http://www.collagevideo.com/searchre...esistance+band
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:09 PM   #3  
Working My Way Back Down

Nothing to add here, just noting that AS22 lives in Springfield, MA. I lived there for a couple of years after college, worked at the Forest Park and Main Library. I still have friends in the area, and am amazed how much it has changed over the years.....
WaterRat is offline   Reply With Quote