Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2002, 11:50 PM   #16  
Old Cackler

well, now,. let's just suppose that i went to the support group meeting tonight, and ran into the surgeon. and suppose [after all the compliments he paid me, like it was a pure pleasure to care for me - maybe he wasn't really paying attention and just didn't hear me??? - and they've never had anyone lose 1/2 their body weight beofre..

oh. we're supposing. let's get back on track.. .so. let's just suppose that i mentioned to him that my sister had decided to get banded, and that she wanted him to do it. and suppose that he said that he'd be happy to do it...

and suppose that i then told him i wasn't staying for the meeting because i was having dinner with some friends.. and he thought that was a better idea.

but all this is just supposing... isn't it?? or is it????
Old 12-11-2002, 06:59 AM   #17  
she who must be obeyed

Let's just suppose.......there is a MASSIVE amount of support coming from the deep south!!!

SUPPOSE NOTHING!!!!!!! You have all my support!!!

Jiff, when she is ready.......I know you will hold her hand throughout the whole thing......and the weight on your shoulder will be me.......right there with you supporting your little sis.

Love ya peach, we want you to be happy!!
Debbie
Old 12-12-2002, 09:03 PM   #18  
Senior Chicky

Angry Aw Peachie ~

Let's just suppose that I've been lurking here for awhile....

Also - let's just suppose that you've been getting some prayers your way - ALSO

Let's just suppose - that this is something I'm looking into, not only for my friend, but for my brother !!!

Let's just suppose that I think a certain friend of mind should pursue it.

Let's just suppose ......

that you have some terrific people that have been there and done that AND some who sorta have that are right ther with you !!!

Hey, I'd love to come to Joisey whenever allowed! How bout you Deb?? I think we'd look cute in those nursey (home care) outfits!

Janice

(didn't know I lurked here, did ya??? lol )

Last edited by MamaJ; 12-12-2002 at 09:07 PM.
Old 12-12-2002, 09:38 PM   #19  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Shhhhh! we all lurk here. Just SUPPOSE Peachie does it - wanna bet she won't have visitors from the South and the Great White North! Imagine a big busted white haired Hen with a metal bra and a chicken purse - those big haired Southern gals are nothing compared to feisty Canuk types.
Just SUPPOSE!
Old 12-13-2002, 03:36 PM   #20  
Old Cackler

NOW you folks are scaring me!!!! and none of you needs a special invitation to come to joisy... just show up!!!!

now, all peachie has to do is to call mary meola at partnership in weight control to get the ball rolling. and since many hundreds of people are interested in this, if she wants to have this done by the MAY CHICK MEET, she'd better get going!!!

but then again, we're all just supposing here...

and debk.. welcome back from the islands. and now, girlfriend. i saw that picture of you all gussied up for your christmas party, and you looked GAWJUS!!!!

BUT!!!! THAT DRESS IS TOO BIG, GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!
Old 12-15-2002, 08:09 AM   #21  

You guys really are sweet and it means an awful lot that you posted!! This is not an easy thing for me.

Suppose I promise to make 'THE CALL' this week.?

just suppose, ok?

I did mention it to dh and as long as the insurance co. will pick up the tab, he will go along with it. He is NOT REAL enthusiastic about it, but will tolerate it. He loves me, but I think tolerance is a key to our happy home!

I love you guys and really hope to work my surgery date around our May dates!

peach
Old 12-15-2002, 11:37 AM   #22  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

I sure as heck would work it around the May date! Can you imagine this nutsy crew showing up at the hospital the day after!
Peachie, I know that you have given this a lot of thought and know exactly what you are in for. Nothing like having Jiff to lead the charge. I certainly hope the insurance covers it althoug we could always have a bake sale to help out!
Old 12-15-2002, 11:23 PM   #23  
Old Cackler

a low carb bake sale???? probablyl the high carb stuff would sell better....
Old 12-20-2002, 06:36 AM   #24  

Bake Sale?

I love bake sales!

Let's just SUPPOSE I have an appointment on January 3rd for a consultation.

Remember, I move slowly.....yep, slow and steady and with much care.

YIKES!

peach
Old 12-20-2002, 06:58 AM   #25  
she who must be obeyed

January 3rd.......marked on the calender
Old 12-20-2002, 07:54 AM   #26  
Old Cackler

do ya need directions???? the easiest is 287 south to route 10 west [and then you have to make a BIG u turn to get onto ridgedale avenue]

and then down ridgedale avenue for about a mile and a half... 5 traffic lights ... and 218 is on the right. and you go in the front door and it's the very first door on the left...
Closed Thread