Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 06-19-2010, 07:17 AM   #1  
I got my DS done 4-26-10

S/C/G: 463.1/273/170

Height: 5' 5 1/2

Default Clothing

I have insomnia... and even twitter is quite this morning and I am waiting for a meatloaf to finish cooking so I guess I will post some questions again...LOL

What Item of clothes do/did you want to fit into the most?

what item(s) of clothing do you most wish you had right now and fit?

is there an item of clothing you wanted Really Bad when you were bigger that you had to pass up?

what is something you plan on getting when you get to goal?

if you have lost a lot of weight is there any item you had when you were bigger you now miss?
SpookyXXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 07:26 AM   #2  
I got my DS done 4-26-10

S/C/G: 463.1/273/170

Height: 5' 5 1/2

Figured it was less confusing for me to answer seperately:

What Item of clothes do/did you want to fit into the most? I have always wanted a corset and a good pair of boots but with HUGE hips that flair out really sharply and 23in calves I didn't have a chance of fitting into them

what item(s) of clothing do you most wish you had right now and fit? I really wish I had some nice summer weight dresses that had a slightly gothy flair or at least darker colors, I hate spring and summer colors in clothes. Also there is this shirt i have always wanted with a lady lounging on a couch in a white slip with black clothes scattered around her that says "It's too hot to wear black"

is there an item of clothing you wanted Really Bad when you were bigger that you had to pass up? I once saw a 3x full length black velvet opera coat with miraboo at the cuffs at ROSS for $27 and I couldn't get it up my arms even, I went home and cried and I still regret not having it.

what is something you plan on getting when you get to goal? a coat, a long fitted coat, maybe black faux fur just for fun or a leather one, I love my fleece leopard spotted coat but i want a fitted one which is something i have never had.

if you have lost a lot of weight is there any item you had when you were bigger you now miss? I miss my velvet dresses I have had for like 12 years that wear like iron and feel like silk and I dont know if I will be able to rescue any of them by taking them in though I know I will use their material for skirts at least
SpookyXXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 07:17 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 395/see ticker/150

Height: 5'9"

I just want to be able to wear clothes that have a label with an L or an M on them. Instead of how many Xs???
basketcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 12:01 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 335/tracker/150

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

I didn't have anything specific I wanted to ownand I am super cheap so I wont buy anything full price until i settle on a size, but it was way exciting to put my first size large on and have it fit!
Duckslove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 01:37 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 228/200/155

Height: 5'1

I have to agree, I'm going to be happy to get rid of the X's on my tags!
luvbug02468 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 01:45 PM   #6  
It's a Working Progress

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Saying goodbye to the Xs is a goal for me as well. Oh and I want to say HELLO to the 2 piece swimsuits for summer. But I have a while before that one happens.
bnorah is offline   Reply With Quote