Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2006, 03:31 PM   #16  
I restore Teeth.

I have a friend who recently confessed to me that her boyfriend is set for a stomach stapling surgery. SHe's struggled with her weight for years. Not only did her sister recently lose a lot of weight, her mom is now harassing her to lose weight as well. She's very upset and she hates that her boyfriend is going to lose a ridiculous amount of weight by surgery, meanwhile she has to exercise and diet properly for every lb. She told me that once she sees him lose weight, it'll make her had self esteem issues. I guess in you partner's case I could see this too. I makes us all suddenly aware of things... I hope they start appreciating your efforts to a better health!
Old 12-06-2006, 03:38 PM   #17  
I restore Teeth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennay View Post

Probably because sometimes when I see super skinny girls complain about how fat they are I just want to smack them.

YOu know, a lot of my friends are overweight. When they hear me dieting and complaining about weight gain, they get all crazy and say what you just said, that they'd smack me. Well... theres no reason for that. Being a size 0 or 2 doesn't take self-conscious out of the mind. Yes, I am somewhat happy with my figure, but no, it doesn't make me eliminate that feeling just yet.
Closed Thread