Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-30-2006, 01:03 AM   #1  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Default Planning for Wednesday August 30

I didn't stick to plan today but I ate just fine Went to Quizno's for lunch and just had a side caesar salad with a bit of chicken and only a very small amount of dressing. For dinner my mom and gramma came over and we had a nice healthy dinner!

B- 1/2 cup strawberry yogurt; 1 slice whole wheat bread with some peanut butter
S- tea
L- 1 cup greek salad; few shrimp with a bit of butter; bit of chicken breast, 10 olive oil and herb crackers (smorgas(sp?) board lunch from last nights dinner)
S- strawberries
D- not sure... maybe hambuger and sweet potatoe fries like I keep planning... I really want to try them... or maybe spagetthi (sp?) dunno yet
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 06:03 AM   #2  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Courtnie--bravo on controlling Quizno's! You went in with a plan of attack and stuck to it--good job!

I, on the other hand, waaaaay overate on my mixed nuts as my snack yesterday afternoon. Not good. But, what can I do but move on...

So today's plan is:
  • 2 eggs
  • sliced ham (small and round...looks like Canadian bacon) with pineapple
  • 6 small turkey sausage links w/honey mustard
  • for dinner, I'm going to try to make a fried rice recipe with brown rice and eggs and veggies (at least some peas and baby corn)
I'm going to try to get in 4 liters of water at work since those nuts I had yesterday were "lightly salted"--sodium city! Time to flush it out!
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 06:49 AM   #3  
Laurelei

S/C/G: 168/168/145

Height: 5' 6"

Wow, when my grandma and mom were together they would cook up a storm of nothing but junk food. My grandma would bake 4 dozen of 5 different kinds of cookies for me and my siblings everytime we visited. So I am impressed that you got a healthy meal while with your grandma and mom.

And I loooove your dog - cutest thing ever!
laurelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 07:52 AM   #4  

B-oatmeal w/walnuts,raisins&honey
L-romaine salad w/soy taco meat, tomato,avocado, salsa and cheese, blueberries
S-ww graham cracker, tea
D-pot roast, green beans, carrots, fruit salad (strawberries,orange&kiwi)
S-tea, dark chocolate, almonds
Old 08-30-2006, 09:12 AM   #5  
Here we go again...

S/C/G: 176/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

B - Spiced flattened rice
1 banana

S - 1 banana

L - 1/4 cup brown rice + roasted veggies
1 8 oz container plain yogie

S - 1 salad wrap with Boca Chick'n Patty

D - I'm thinking I'll make cous cous but I'm pretty sure I'll end up having 1/4 cup white rice + veggie curries.

Exercise: 5 or 6 mile brisk walk - DONE!
Sunnigummi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 09:40 AM   #6  
Starting Fresh

Jill - I always over eat on nuts too... my fault is peanuts, I love them too much. So I try not to even buy them!
Old 08-30-2006, 09:55 AM   #7  
Eating for two!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotypical View Post
Jill - I always over eat on nuts too... my fault is peanuts, I love them too much. So I try not to even buy them!
The only reason I have them is that the plan I am on calls for them. Not everday--just a few days during each 11-day cycle. I don't have a problem having them in the house because I am VERY good about eating only what is on my menus for the day, so I never eat them (or anything else, for that matter) if they are not part of my plan.

It was definitely something mental/emotional yesterday that caused it, though. I had nuts over the weekend, and I just took a 1/4 cup scoop of them and that was it--no more. Yesterday, I did that. I took 1/4 cup and ate those, then decided I was still hungry, so I took another 1/4 cup and ate those. I wasn't honestly hungry anymore after that, but for some reason, I went and got the can and just chowed down. I think it might have been sheer frustration for feeling crappy lately (female problems), so I turned to the food for comfort, rationalizing it to myself that they were on the plan Of course, I only felt worse afterwards instead of better--both angry with myself and physically having a bit of a tummy ache. I need to bottle that feeling and take a whif the next time I reach for the whole can
Old 08-30-2006, 11:32 AM   #8  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

I just had a bad day yesterday. I am going to try to get better at this.
B-none
L-grilled chicken sand
D-not sure yet if I dont go shopping soon I dont know what I am going to do.

With getting back to work this week I have not been walking any I am so give out by the time I get home I just dont care. I think I will give it one more week and see if I feel better I still have some pain with all the walking I do at work......
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 11:51 AM   #9  
Starting Fresh

Jill - I know you explained it before... but you eat generally the same food for 11 days and then take a break... right? hmmmm I think I could do something like that...
Old 08-30-2006, 12:10 PM   #10  
Eating for two!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotypical View Post
Jill - I know you explained it before... but you eat generally the same food for 11 days and then take a break... right? hmmmm I think I could do something like that...
The menus are based on foods you choose from the options they provide. Mine are more repetetive than some people's simply because I'm picky, so I kept picking the same foods Also, from my understanding, this plan has changed, and the new menus are quite different from what I'm doing. The idea is still the same (cycling calorie sources), but it now offers more food options, I think.

But yeah--11 days on the menus, then 3 days off. Have to still be careful on those 3 days, though...
Old 08-30-2006, 12:37 PM   #11  
A Mighty Thump

Height: 5 feet 4 inches!

I'm late but I'm here!

Breakfast - steel cut oats w/raspberries, coffee

Snack - no snack

Lunch - roasted veg soup, yoghurt, banana

Snack - no snack

Dinner - mystery gladware bowl of something that I pulled from the freezer this morning! It could be chilli, it could be stew! plus some brown rice and brocolli

Water - 32 fl oz so far, very poor and I'm running errands all afternoon so who knows.

Exercise - skipped gym today
LynneA is offline   Reply With Quote