Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-06-2006, 05:04 PM   #16  
banned

S/C/G: 190/114/125

Height: 5'3"

LLV- I'd gladly give you some if it were possible. My 23 year old daughter was measured at a 34G cup already. My 13 year old is a 36 C (I think she needs a bigger bra too). My poor little neice has had breast reduction surgery because quite frankly I have never seen bigger boobs on a 21 year old in my life. This is a family curse here, LOL I have always worn a 36 or 38 DD cup but everything squeezes out the sides and front and then the stupid bras don't stay where they are supposed to be. The back always rides up. I think when I reach goal I will go get fitted for the first time in my life. I have a sneaking suspicion that I truly need a smaller band size and a much bigger cup size. I've always wanted to be able to wear cute little strapless tops or spaghetti string tops, I have to settle for Tshirts!!! I guess the moral of the story is - Bigger isn't always better!!!
TamiL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 05:57 PM   #17  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

LLV, I'm in the same spot with you. My boobs are now deflated balloons. The bottom of them are round, the top is flat. Even my padded bras only fit on the bottom. With a bra on they don't look so bad. But, without one I look like I have a poached egg under each armpit. My DH says they aren't so bad. But, to me they are atrocious. If they get any saggier , I'll just tuck them in the top of my jeans and head on out the door.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 08:32 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 272/ticker/200

Height: 5'5

I've been hoping and praying that im not done developing, and/or i wont lose my boobs. I only have a 36B size now. My mom and sister are C's, and my other sister is a D, so hopefully i'll follow suit.

The D size sister hates her boobs and has to buy minimizers and whatnot. I told her if she gave me a cup size we could both be C's. If only it were that simple. hehe
cardsfan2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 10:13 PM   #19  
LLV

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamiL
I guess the moral of the story is - Bigger isn't always better!!!
Well, I don't want BIG boobs, I just wanna be back where I was before. I liked them just fine. I wasn't too big and I wasn't too small.
LLV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 10:13 PM   #20  
LLV

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilybelle
LLV, I'm in the same spot with you. My boobs are now deflated balloons. The bottom of them are round, the top is flat. Even my padded bras only fit on the bottom. With a bra on they don't look so bad. But, without one I look like I have a poached egg under each armpit. My DH says they aren't so bad. But, to me they are atrocious. If they get any saggier , I'll just tuck them in the top of my jeans and head on out the door.
lol!

I'm sorry, I don't mean to laugh, but just the way you said that was funny

And I'll be right behind ya with my boobs in my jeans, too. Dammit.
Old 08-06-2006, 10:15 PM   #21  
LLV

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsfan2009
I've been hoping and praying that im not done developing, and/or i wont lose my boobs. I only have a 36B size now. My mom and sister are C's, and my other sister is a D, so hopefully i'll follow suit.

The D size sister hates her boobs and has to buy minimizers and whatnot. I told her if she gave me a cup size we could both be C's. If only it were that simple. hehe
I definitely wouldn't wanna be a D. I used to be a C. Now I'm a flat B, lol.
Old 08-06-2006, 10:20 PM   #22  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

LLV, that's Ok for Lol, I guess it would save me money on bra's. Lol
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 10:57 PM   #23  
LLV

Quote:
LLV, that's Ok for Lol, I guess it would save me money on bra's. Lol
Very true, but like you my chest looks just fine when I've got a bra on. But take it off and it's like a complete floppy fizzle. I'm surprised I don't hear the sound of air being let out of a balloon every time, lol.
Old 08-06-2006, 11:31 PM   #24  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

Ok. I'm digging here and really trying, but look at this way...

Yes, you may temporarily be dealing with boobs that resemble the party balloons that hang around too long so now they are just kind of floating in a corner, but now you have smaller boobs that much better suit your smaller body. Pardon the expression, but they will bounce back at some point.... hopefully to something that won't sound like a leaky balloon

And Linda, I've never heard anyone use the expression "flat B", but I'm going to have to borrow that.

You girls are funny.
junebug41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 12:35 AM   #25  
2 wheels is plenty :D

S/C/G: 264/195/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
If they get any saggier , I'll just tuck them in the top of my jeans and head on out the door.

Anyone remember Mama's Family? Mama had boobs that were like they were made from nylons with tennis balls inside hanging somewhere around her waist....

That's about where I am, too... But it is better than being the size I was everywhere else...

I remember seeing somewhere that one woman rolled them up before she put them in the bra...the end result looked pretty good. Can't say as I have actually tried it yet.

BTW - I have pretty decent pecs....but my boobs aren't anywhere near that high anymore...so I'm not sure if it's doing any good.
chick_in_the_hat is offline   Reply With Quote