Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-31-2006, 10:17 AM   #1  
Fat-be-gone

Default Sept 4th Goal---5 weeks to go

5 more weeks to go ladies!! I hope everyone is doing good and on their way to hitting their goals!!!

Courtnie--Well???? how's it going with the puppy?!?! Post pics of the little gal!!!!

Aimee--your weekend sounded like fun. I caught up with the Hills this weekend. (I love that show<3!!!!) that's great about the XL at PacSun. I don't fit into anything at the mall (well only Lane Bryant stuff ) How funny I was soo craving taco bell on friday. but I went home and made something similar to it. less cals and it tasted awesome. sute hit the spot. but yea, i tend to overeat at rstaurants that aren't around where I live. Ha! when I go to LA again I'm going to gain like 10 pounds eating at all the junky food places I used to eat at.

la3y-yum...sweet tea. I have just developed a weakness for it. i'm glad you decided to take a break. youshould just be concentrating on the work your going to get done and trying to stay healthy and worry about the scales later. hope it all works out for you.

robin-i hope gordie is feeling better.

Well, another weekend of stuffing my face with soda and food. So I'm up about 1.2 pounds. But really, I am soo tired of the extra weight. I am so gonna get going on the excercise and eating right. All this bad food has got me with no energy and I'm full of the lazies. I just feel so blah.

So far today I have done good. I ate a good breakfast, I'm drinking my water. I'm going to go walking on my lunch (and come back to work all sweaty, ewwww) but oh well, I gotta do what I gotta do.

Hope you all are well. Chat with ya later
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 10:35 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Rosario - I have a weird-ish body shape, I thought it was weird that I was into the XL there.. altho you know I didn't try on Roxy or any brand like that. I bet that wouldn't quite get around my belly or boobs! heh. Lane Bryant bra's still fit me, but I have a hard time with their clothes, it's not totally my style I guess. Ohhh, I ordered the cutest longer length shorts, in chocolate brown from Lucy. Now I could probably live in THAT store!

Courtnie - psst abby... abby... I am using jedi mind tricks

Well I am off to work, there is SO much to be done, we have a sale starting today and they made it VERY confusing.. ttyl!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 11:06 AM   #3  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

I posted some pics in general chat! http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...99#post1352799

She is doing great, fast asleep right now beside me in the chair. We are working on potty training, only had two accidents in the house - but I take her outside before she has a chance. But she goes to the washroom as soon as she gets outside! She sleeps thru the night in her crate (of course I wake her up to go outside) and she hardly wines when in there. Maybe for 30 seconds when she first goes in.

Anyway my weekend has been great, just been relaxing around the house with the puppy. Yesterday I saw 182.8 on the scale and it was still early but I was hungry. I hope to weigh in today but we shall see.

Hope everyone is doing well. I am taking today off work so she can have one more day with me around before she has to stay home alone.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 12:36 PM   #4  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Thanks Rosario.....I am in the middle of TOM and I think thats has alot to do with what I have been seeing lately...I did ok this weekend. I had a good time camping...
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 11:33 AM   #5  
Beth

S/C/G: 200/147/130

well started back at the gym and went yesterday. I got on the scale today and it said 169.8 last week is was 170 so I am okay with anything I can get of course I would love for it to be much smaller but what can I do right? I should be starting my TOM any day now too so I am sure that is not helping at all. Oh yea and I went out on friday ate tons of oil, fried foods and drank a ton of drinks, got some what drunck, but I justafied it by saying at least I danced straight for 3.5 hours. oh boy was I hurting the next morning. heheheh
azul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 10:06 AM   #6  
Working on Hot!

Well I am back in it today I am so looking for next week....I will stay away from the scales till after my opperation is over...

Have a great day ladies I will check in later
Old 08-02-2006, 10:16 AM   #7  
Fat-be-gone

it's too quiet around here.

hey everybody. just checking in. the stupid scale is slowly creeping up. I finally went grocery shopping, so that should help me be a little better with food. I had the best piece of cake yesterday. It was soooo good, but sooo bad too. Sometimes I think that I am never going to get this eating healthy/excercise stuff right.

that's about all that is going on with me right now. Hope all of you are doing way better than me.

take care
Old 08-02-2006, 11:01 AM   #8  
Starting Fresh

Rosario - I find the longer I go without stuff like pizza, cookies etc the less I want it. I was doing good and not craving any of that stuff and then I had some of it on my birthday and now I have wanted it ever since. I hope if I can stick it out it will go away. One thing I found is Thinsations (I think they might be 100 calorie snack packs or something in the US) anyway they are a little bag of cookies in like oreos or chips ahoy and they have 100 calories. Maybe somehing like that would help you out when everyone is eating cake!

I also really recommened putting your fit day for everyone to see, and be completely honest with it - that really helped me stay in check when I started and then I just got used to not eating all the bad stuff. Of course I still do had the odd thing here and there, but I do my best

I also know that I ALWAYS blow it at dinner, so I just eat less throught the day!
Old 08-02-2006, 12:32 PM   #9  

I know what you mean about it being easier not to eat things if you've stayed away for a while. I can't bear to give up cake and sweets completely but I can (almost) save it for a special occasion.

Courtnie- I said it before somewhere but I have to reiterate: your puppy is soooo cute!

I think I've finally managed to get back on track for the first time in months. My loss had slowed to a crawl since spring break or so, but I'm down 2 pounds this week for the first time since March!! I may actually make my goal!
Flying Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 12:38 PM   #10  
Starting Fresh

Flying Betty - thanks!

Here is one I just HAVE to share!

Old 08-02-2006, 01:05 PM   #11  
Fat-be-gone

aww, what a cutie!!! it looks like she likes posing for the camera.
Old 08-02-2006, 03:12 PM   #12  
Working on Hot!

OMG!!!!! That is a cute pic!!!!! I love it!!!!! She is a ham!

Can you tell she is spoiled!!!!lol
Old 08-02-2006, 05:18 PM   #13  
Starting Fresh

Maybe I should call her HAM! lol

I want to put her on puppywar.com but I have to name her first
Old 08-03-2006, 09:54 AM   #14  
Fat-be-gone

What's puppywar.com???

FlyingBetty-Woohoo on the loss!!!

Where are u Aimee???

Hope everyone is ok!!!
Old 08-03-2006, 10:28 AM   #15  
Working on Hot!

I here!!! Not doing to good...my head is killing me but I will make it.I am going to get in 2 miles of walking today if it kills me. I think that way I have felt so bad I have not been working out to much lately...I will see if it makes me feel better.