Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-12-2006, 10:39 PM   #16  
Let me out!!!

S/C/G: 280/273/155

I hate pictures now that I've gained all this weight back. Loved them before...now I've mastered the art of strategically hiding behind other people!
Rumplesnat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 10:57 PM   #17  
LLV

I STILL hate pictures, even after losing this weight. If someone pulls out a camera, I'm outta there. I don't WANT to see what I look like.
LLV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 10:57 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 272/ticker/200

Height: 5'5

Man...doesn't everyone hate pictures? Fat, thin, short, tall, etc etc? Ive never known one person who liked getting their picture taken. I have a digital that i bought for myself, so i take about 50 pics before i find a decent one. Everyone thinks they look bad in pics. Some of them are right, some of them are wrong. Personally, i am the LEAST photogenic person ever. I look in the mirror, and its totally different from what i see on the camera screen. I doubt if ill like pictures even when i reach my goal, just because its so distorted, trying to put a 3-dimensional object on a 2-dimensional screen. (At least, thats what i keep telling myself )
cardsfan2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 10:05 PM   #19  
Blonde Bimbo

S/C/G: 250+/144/135

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glory87
Yes. In fact I find it hard to find "before" pictures because I avoided the camera so much.
Sounds like me. I can only find 3 pictures that really show me at my highest weight. I used to put my hand in front of my face or turn away from cameras/video cameras. We did have a video that a friend took where several times he tried getting me in the picture and I was keeping my hand in front of my face and chewing him out. LOL Now I have no problem with getting in the picture. The camera seems to add weight anyway. Which makes it worse when you're already overweight.
almostheaven is offline   Reply With Quote