Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-11-2006, 11:26 AM   #16  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Ended up high in calories last night, I'm sure, since I had a restaurant quesedilla for dinner (although it seemed to have mostly veggies and chicken and not much cheese, which may be helpful). Today should be along the lines of:
  • smoothie (banana, 1T natural pb, ice, skim milk)
  • salad (spinach, strawberries, chicken, cabbage, broccoli, almonds, and reduced-calorie dressing)
  • oatmeal
  • yogurt
  • pasta (not white, but I don't think it's whole-wheat, either--some sort of healthier version ) w/low-fat mozzarella, turkey sausage, and no-salt-added tomato sauce
Plus at least 3 liters of water (had 4 yesterday and am already done with #2 for today, and it's not even lunch yet!) and a hike up the 4 flights of stairs to my apartment.
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 11:52 AM   #17  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

jillybean720 - I was just wondering about the smoothie you have for breakfast - it sounds yummy, does it keep you full?
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 12:20 PM   #18  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotypical
jillybean720 - I was just wondering about the smoothie you have for breakfast - it sounds yummy, does it keep you full?
I usually have my smoothie at aroun 5:30-6am. Sometimes I am fine all the way until lunch (11:30-noonish), and sometimes I have a packet of reduced-sugar instant oatmeal around 9:30-10am. So yeah, personally, it holds me over very well, considering I ALWAYS reach for the oatmeal before lunch when I just have cereal and fruit for breakfast
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 12:29 PM   #19  
Starting Fresh

Thanks Jill! I am going to try one of those tomorrow morning for breakfast! I always like a change, and I love my reduced-sugar instant oatmeal as well! haha
Old 07-11-2006, 04:56 PM   #20  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

I may get some walking in!! Woohoo me! DH just called and he is working on something in his shop at his moms house. I am not sure how long I will be able to walk with my hurt foot but I will give it a try!
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 05:03 PM   #21  
Starting Fresh

I need to get some exercise in, but I am enjoying relaxing. I didnt get much relaxing done last night, I was running around shopping and moving my fish