Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-14-2006, 07:35 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 285~286~185

Default Trying Again

Well, I just moved to a new house/ area of the country-- while we were moving I completely and totally fell off my plan. So I'm ready to saddle up and try again. We're having fertility issues, and I think a lot of it is my weight. So I'm starting on Slim-Fast to get going-- I'll probably do Slim-Fast for a few weeks to get myself into eating alright again, then I'll go back to calorie counting.
erinid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 09:00 AM   #2  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 289/206.5/140

Height: 5'4"

Good luck to you! I had some fertility problems before I got pregnant with my son, but now that I am losing weight, my cycles are regular again.
Cassie501107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 10:44 AM   #3  
Beth

S/C/G: 200/147/130

I hope with me losing weight I will finaly get prego. It has been 3 years.

erinid, I hope your move went well. I am ready to get tuff on myself again about losing weight. I relize it is not going to just fall off, still asking why not. heheheh. But I have to make that choice to eat better and to get more excerise in.
azul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 04:30 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 117/110/70

Congrats on the move. I too am considering on trying for another baby, and pray it doesnt take ages to do so. Although i am waiting until i lose weight first, having my daughter is what spiralied my weight out of contol in the first place, so ive told my parter, no weight loss, no baby, so im thinking he will be alot more supportive over my decision to lose weight now Good luck with everything

Monique
x0_MoNiQuE_0o is offline   Reply With Quote