Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-22-2006, 04:08 PM   #1  
Fat-be-gone

Default Lose it by July 4th---6 weeks to go!!

229. up one pound. What the heckis going on with me. who knows. I just have to actually work at it!!

Hope everyone is doing way better than I am!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 04:25 PM   #2  
Chicky

S/C/G: 250/155.2/130

Height: 5'6.25"

A new 4th thread? Cool. I'll put up my new tracker after MD, but I already know my 4th goal weight. 199 by the 4th of July! My new job is more of a desk job and my last job was very active, so I'm going to have to work even harder at home to make it happen.
SupersizedChicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 07:24 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 174/164/140

Height: 5'5

been 10 days since my last post down 2 more pounds... It was comin off slow then just started melting off. Some would think Im crazy for saying this but Im starting to get a little worried that its still comin off this fast. Dont want to end up looking emaciated.
Lady Jackyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 01:57 AM   #4  
Chicky

S/C/G: 250/155.2/130

Height: 5'6.25"

It works that way for me too. Sometimes I can go two weeks and only lose half a pound and then bam, I lose 5 pounds over a couple of days. And then there are some weeks where I lose two pounds one week and two the next. They say it's safe to lose 1-3 pounds a week.
SupersizedChicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 03:55 AM   #5  
NEVER again!

S/C/G: 288/288/138

Okay, a goal for July 4th? All right, I can do that. I'd sure as heck like to be 275 by then...so 275 it is.
NFC2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 10:13 AM   #6  
Beth

S/C/G: 200/147/130

Well I thought I had a bad week, my tom is do any day now so i did not want to weigh in but I did and I am down another pound. I have 4 more pounds to go. HOwever, I would love to lose more before then. I want to look great for the 4th weekend. \

I finally after 4 years on not finding a bathing suit found 2 at target one 2 piece(but you can not see my fat belly) and a one piece. I am so happy but have a ton more to lose but very happy with myself so far at to what I have already lost.

Now if I can start excersing again I would be happy, but still not allow, this is my 3 week since the car accident and not getting back to normal yet. But hay losing a pound by just trying to eat good. I will say to myself. Way to go AZUL (beth) great job.
azul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 10:54 AM   #7  
Fat-be-gone

azul-that's awesome that you found two bathing suits that you like. I don't even have the guts to go try one on. Good for you
Old 05-23-2006, 11:10 AM   #8  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

I dont have the guts to try one on either! GOOD FOR YOU!!

WTG Lady Jackyl for the 2 lbs! Thats great!!

Come on Rosario, we will do this!! We will take that lb and melt off 2 in its place and so on!

My weekend was great! Went to the movies to see Da Vinci code and had popcorn again!!! and some candy! I gotta quit going to the movies if I keep eating like a pig lol. Then after that, went to Applebees and didnt get something off the WW menu! My sister took my kids to the movies also, so my mom and I could go and do whatever we want. I dont normally get breaks away from the kiddos, so I took total advantage of it lol. I did weigh in today and I lost 1 lb! Dont know how that happened, but ill take it! lol

Hope everyone has a great day!
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 11:13 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

I'm with Rosario, I wouldn't have the guts to try any on either. I found one at American Eagle last summer which I'll dig outta my closet for braver days! heh.

I am still holding steady over here, no gain, but no losses either. I am actually pretty happy with this because with my 2 little vacations I've been eating SO SO bad. My family left yesterday, and because of the long weekend I get an extra day off this week, so I'm going full force ahead starting NOW!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 12:10 PM   #10  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

I too have been eating bad with all my family here

But on Saturday I was down 3.8 pounds (2 from last week).
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 12:21 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Sounds like everyone is doing well! Still no loss for me, but that's totally my fault. I've been eating ok for the most part, but not exercising as much. I can still make my goal for July 4 if I start working a little harder. Azul--congrats on finding 2 bathing suits you like! Gotta love Target!
lovemygordie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 12:32 PM   #12  
Beth

S/C/G: 200/147/130

I just want to chim in and say, I just love this site. I get some more encourgement from everyone. I don't think I would be able to do this without you guys, well to tell you the truth I have never stuck with any diet, life change this long.

Lovemygordie, hey at least you did not gain anything. I do lose more when I execrise, I can't wait to go back to it. You will get to your goal. Target rocks!!!!

Soytipcal- That is great, you rock.

Swimgirl-It is so hard to stick to your normal eating habits when other people are around. I never noticed how much more I eat or eat out when my family is around. But, I did notice this weekend. Now you can get back to your normal schedule.

purplecrush-I love the movie butter popcorn too. What makes it even harder is my husband eats it everytime we go so it is not just like walking past the candy area. The smell oh it is so good. Thank god we do not go to the movies that much. With DH buying the popcorn and soda to wash it down makes going to the movie to expensive for us. Have you tried getting to the movie right as it starts so you have to rush to get to the movie so you do not miss anything and rush right past the snack bar.

Rosario-I have the hardest time finding anything that I like. Bathing Suits the most. Okay I know to much info on this but- I have a very small chest so it is hard finding a suit that does not squash what i have on my chest flat. Then my fat belly sticks out further than my chest. I am telling you I can not wait until my goal weight I want boobs. Oh yea the best part. I had a 25.00 gift card which helped me buy the two suits. YIPPY!!!! Love target.....
azul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 04:49 PM   #13  
Fat-be-gone

Randee-Movie popcorn is one of my biggest weaknesse. I could eat a whole large bag by myself. Yea, not the healthiest but it sure is good. I went to see Da Vinci Code too!! I just ahd a small bag,though, and I shared it with the bf. How did you like the movie?? It was good but I should of never taken my bf to see it. He hasn't shut up about it and now he's onto conspiracy theories. LOL

Courtnie-you lucky duck. good job on the loss.

aimee-yup me too. full force ahead. good luck!!!

lovemygordie-im on the same boat as you bad choices=no loss/gain. but i'm glad this challenge isn't completely down the drain...yet.

azul-i love target!!! they have such cute things. I can't wait to fit into at least the junior things. Congrats on hitting your 20 pound challenge!!

Today is gonna be a good day. I have a good feeling (better not be a fluke )
Old 05-23-2006, 04:53 PM   #14  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Rosario - you can do it too! It seems I finally found something that worked for me... the right amount of calories, exercise, etc. I try and keep it the same everyday! haha I have been making bad choices these days too, mostly just at dinner. I do good all day and then dinner I blow it. I have had FRENCH FRIES 3 days in a row!!! And it's not like they even taste that great but I eat them anyway! I have to stop, I refuse to eat any today
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 06:28 PM   #15  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Rosario- I really liked the movie! I thought it was very interesting and made me think. Im sure others wont like it, but I liked it enough that Im going to buy it when it comes out. What did you think of it? I LOVE movie popcorn, and to make it worse, the place I was at had FREE refills on pop AND popcorn, but I didnt get seconds lol
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote