Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-21-2006, 02:27 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

Height: 5'7"

Default Monday planning thread!

B - 1/2 cup egg beaters, 1 tortilla factory whole wheat tortilla, 1/2 cup salsa, 1/2 turkey/chicken sausage, spinach leaves

S - I haven't been to the grocery store yet, but it will be whatever fresh berries are on sale. I'm hoping for some nice blackberries.

L - Big salad. 3 cups spinach leaves, 2 oz grilled chicken (no skin), carrots, orange peppers, grape tomatoes, 1/4 cup mixed nuts, 1/4 cup dried cranberries, 2 tbs lite dressing

S - la netura yogurt - cinnamon and ginger

S - either an orange or chopped watermelon (still have to go to the store this afternoon, but this snack will be some sort of fruit)

S - cut up veggies (baby carrots, grape tomatoes, sugar snap peas, yellow pepper strips)

D - need to finish up that dozen eggs, so 3 egg omelette (extra Omega 3), 2 oz shrimp, onions, garlic, sun dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, spinach, topped with salsa

Last edited by Glory87; 05-21-2006 at 02:43 PM.
Glory87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 04:48 PM   #2  
Running Wild

My exercise plan for tomorrow is 1 mile run; weights; 1 mile run

I made it to the grocer today after my long run and a shower, and my lunch will be the same basically all week: turkey and swiss on 12 grain bread and baked cheetoes

Breakfast: Kashi Go Lean Crunch; 1/2 banana; skim milk
Lunch: see above
Snack: yogurt
Dinner: 3/4 c rice; beef veggie soup
Snack: Light Blue Bell ice cream
JustJuneBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 11:46 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

I've already had a nice wee muffin that my husband brought me so I'll have my shake soon... It's a holiday here so meal times are up to me

Shake of soy milk, psyllium, egg white and berries

Snack-mackerel and veggies

Dinner- turkey breast and veggies

other snacks will be- steel cut oats, yogurt and fruit, celery, carrots, allbran and soy milk, pineapple

I feel like just working my legs today ... really working! And I'll get some cardio in ... how about 40 minutes?

Ooops, I forgot my 2 litres of water, 4 cups of green tea and 2 cups of camomile tea.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 12:22 PM   #4  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Happy Monday all!!
I am beat from my weekend. We (me and hubby) had a nice bike ride yesterday we went almost 300miles. I got to look at my fitday there must be something in there for riding a motorcycle...I feel like I have had a big workout today....lol

Today
B-none
s-none
L-soup, wheat thins, peaches
s-raisins, snack bar
D- pork tenderloin,and some kind of veggs.

Walk 2 miles
wieghts
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote