Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-15-2006, 12:43 AM   #16  

Height: 5'8.5"

I haven't seen NY Seltzer in ages either, come to think of it. But around the PNW Talking Rain is by far the favorite. Also if you don't mind the Splenda, Talking Rain has one with more fruit flavor called Sparkling Ice. It is really good. I usually get it by the case at Costco. There is also Ice Botanicals (non carbonated) which has vitamin C and herbal extracts. And I just see a brand new one called Sparkling Water with Juice. I have yet to taste anything by TR that is not yummy!! LOL this is making me want a Sparkling Ice!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 06:02 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 219/167/159

Height: 5' 9"

I switched to caffeine free diet cola, the Sam's brand. I also limit myself to one a day. Diet doctor pepper tastes better to me than diet coke, too for some reason. I also like hot lemon tea, herbal teas, and we have switched to half decaf coffee. I limit myself to one cup of coffee a day now too.
LeslieFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 01:17 PM   #18  
Fit chick in hidding

S/C/G: 201/164.4/100 4'11"

Water is the best. By drinking drinks that are sweetened, with or without sugar, you are renforcing a sugar craving. I'm not saying that they are as bad as soda but if you look up alot of the no calorie sweeteners out there you will find that they are not always all they are cracked up to be.
LuckySmyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 02:04 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 188/173/140

Height: 5'8

Another thing to try is the Crystal Light Lemonade mixed with the crystal light tea- your choice of flavor but i opt for the regular tea- I find it very yummy and it will ususally make more servings since you are using 2 flavors. Also, I know this may be odd but since I have started watching more carefully what I am eating my bf has been VERY supportive and when we eat dinner together and i want a non diet friendly beverage - he and i will split the glass and no refills. If i am still thirtsy I will get water but this has helped and brought us a little closer- of course this only works if you don't mind sharing food.
crownshape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 02:14 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 250/184.4/146

Height: 5'2"

I love Sugar free Koolaid. I make a 2 quart pitcher in the morning and finish it by evening. I only allow myself 1 diet coke in the evening. I was addicted to them for years and wouldn't drink water or anything else. I also like the Crystal lite Lemonade and Minute maid makes a Mango Tropical light. I don't really care for the flavored waters.
exquisitern is offline   Reply With Quote