Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-01-2006, 09:10 AM   #16  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Here I am! here I am!
B- 1 sl WWbread chicken sand.
s-peaches
L-Salad with grilled chicken
s-tuna
D-not sure

I am going to be good this week I have my bike trip this weekend and I would love to make it to Onederland!!
Walk 2miles
Workout 20min
Weights 20min
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 12:06 PM   #17  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by la3y_un1c0rn_37
I am going to be good this week I have my bike trip this weekend and I would love to make it to Onederland!!
Me too! well minus the bike trip but I really want to see Onederland this week.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 01:21 PM   #18  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

I totally forgot! Something great happened this weekend

I went shopping Friday night because I wanted new jeans. It isn't what I have lost so much weight that my old ones don't fit - it was that I had 3 pairs (all the same with different colours) and I hated them. At first I liked them but I realized about a month ago they look really bad on me and made me look even fatter. They didn't really give me any shape etc. I decided that since I wasn't losing weight very fast and feel awful about how I look that I was going to buy new jeans in an attempt to feel better.

Well I went into Addition-Elle and just looked - I hated all the jeans! They come up really high and I didn't want that and I sure didnt want to spend 70-80$ on something I don't plan on wearing for very long. So I went to Winners. I tried on a 14W (they fit a bit tight but were ugly) and an 18W and they were kinda baggy. That was all Winners had for jeans.

I was with a friend and he LOVES to shop at The Gap. He told me to look there for jeans and I was like there is NO way I am going to fit them. But I looked anyway and tried a pair or regular 16's on and they FIT! I couldn't believe it! They are a tad tight in the legs, but other then that they totally fit! If anything kinda lose in the wasit! I was so happy I bought them even if they didn't look totally amazing on me. We then went to Urban Planet. I always that that was a store for skinny girls. Apparently not because they go up to size 15 pants and those fit too! AND they were only 20$! The funny thing is, I always told me I would never buy from Urban Planet because they make all their clothes so small. I said I refused to shop somewhere that didn't make anything bigger then a 10. I am glad I was wrong because they have cheap cute stuff! haha

I was so happy - I am wearing teenage girl jeans even tho I haven't lost much weight. 13 pounds ago I might not have been able to wear them. But even when I was 30 pounds lighter (so like size 13/14ish) I had it stuck in my head that I couldn't shop at these stores; I always thought I was too big. But to my surpise these stores do carry larger sizes and I NO LONGER HAVE TO BUY PLUS SIZSES!!! Well maybe some shirts cuz I have big boobs....

But anyway, I just wanted to share my happy story

I also got myself some nice sexy perfume... Eternity Summer - SMELLS SO AMAZING!!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 03:47 PM   #19  

My plan was to start South Beach, and so far that is going well. I have an interview this afternoon, and I hope to workout tonight... if the house isn't too hot.
geekess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 04:30 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

I forgot to put my yogurt in my bag! So I ate cookies instead Fitday says the damage is not beyond repair
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote