Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-14-2006, 10:55 PM   #16  

Height: 5'8.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisco1
Does anyone else lose the weight in the boobs first like I do? Go figure.
Yes... thank God!! Since mine are so horrendously BIG, that is the main thing that keeps me going and motivated!!!

But LOL my stomach is also terrible... it literally sticks out 3 times as far as my butt. And very hard to lose there... don't know yet just what we are going to do about that little issue LOL but first things first.
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 10:57 PM   #17  

Height: 5'8.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel
\but the ones sold at other department store are cut for TALL women with stick legs and no butt.
Oh you HAVE to be kidding LOL. I can't wear jeans at all because ALL of them have legs which are absolutely HUGE through the thighs and upper legs! Not just jeans but it is almost impossible to find ANY pants that are not cut that way... and LOL I am 5'9" and can NEVER find any the right length... either they are 2 inches too short or 6" too long!!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 11:36 PM   #18  
Is on an Infinite Cut

S/C/G: 165/152/140

Height: 5'4

Pants are always too long on me, 5'4. I cant wear petites because then they arent long enough ( IMO). I tell you what is a good store to shop at for the ladys who are hour glass shaped, like myself, D.E.M.O its a Pacific Sunwear branch, however, they sell clothes like Apple Bottoms, Enyce, Roca Wear, Baby Phat... ect. They dont smoosh your butt and hips, and they fit in the waist. My problem is if I get something that fits my butt and hips its too big in the waist. Vice Versa.
Ready2ShedLBS is offline   Reply With Quote