Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-13-2006, 06:57 PM   #76  
Big Momma!

Height: 5,2

Hey pickles.....you and me a alike !
isnt it funny how pants will vary?
if ya need a buddy just let me know.....Iam always needing a buddy who kicks me in BIG butt to get me going

ops guess I should tell my stats lol I am such a dork!

5,2 with shoes
166,5 lbs
size 14 ,,but some of them just dont fit ...I Like Zena they fit comfy...hahah....

believe me when I say this FAT has to go .....I was 125, 3 years ago !! 135 lbs 2 years ago..........and then it went downhill .....YUCK !

Last edited by Jasmin71; 04-13-2006 at 07:03 PM.
Jasmin71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 07:04 PM   #77  
CURVY VIXEN

S/C/G: 205/194/128

Height: 5'2''

I'm 5'2'' at 198, I'm a good size 18, although some 16's fit. It is so odd how some clothes fit better than others
When I went down to 160, I was a size ten
purplepansy912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 07:22 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 198/150/140

I'm 5'8'', ~150lbs looking for a goal of 140lbs and wear size 6 usually. When I was at 144 (grrr only a few months ago!) I was wearing 4's and some 2's even. If someone with similar stats wants to buddy up let me know.
lizzbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 12:26 AM   #79  
Girl Trying

S/C/G: 5'4" CW: Unknwn 140? STGW: 125

Hi guys, Im new here. I have been working vigorously on diet and exercise for a couple of months now. Have lost a couple of pounds. Ive been reading as a Guest, but this post finally made me register. I get depressed by these posts, because I always wear such a big size. I am about140 lb, 5' 3 3/4", am definitely more muscular than average, and wear a 14 in many things, sometimes a 10, but mostly XL or 1X and a 12 or higher, which seems to be much larger than the sizes other people around my height/weight wear. I feel deformed and I get so down about it. Why am I alone in this? Why do I have this horrible shape? Why do I have to be alone in having this horrible shape? Its such an awful feeling. I usually shop thrift stores but if I go to the Limited or Victoria's Secret or something like that, I cant fit into any of their things. How come women 5'4" 160 can wear these things, and I cant? Why just me? I hate feeling deformed. And I wish I could wear cute things.
PeeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 12:34 AM   #80  
Girl Trying

S/C/G: 5'4" CW: Unknwn 140? STGW: 125

Hi guys, Im new here. I have been working vigorously on diet and exercise for a couple of months now. Have lost a couple of pounds. Ive been reading as a Guest, but this post finally made me register. I get depressed by these posts, because I always wear such a big size. I am about140 lb, 5' 3 3/4", am definitely more muscular than average, and wear a 14 in many things, sometimes a 10, but mostly XL or 1X and a 12 or higher, which seems to be much larger than the sizes other people around my height/weight wear. I feel deformed and I get so down about it. Why am I alone in this? Why do I have this horrible shape? Why do I have to be alone in having this horrible shape? Its such an awful feeling. I usually shop thrift stores but if I go to the Limited or Victoria's Secret or something like that, I cant fit into any of their things. How come women 5'4" 160 can wear these things, and I cant? Why just me? I hate feeling deformed. And I wish I could wear cute things.
PeeB is offline   Reply With Quote