Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-26-2006, 10:50 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/218/145

Unhappy Major binge the last day or so

I have been having the worst time with my eating these last couple of days. My kids came back from their Dad's on Thursday night both sick. I haven't slept, and I have been dealing with them being sick, and stress of my own. I bought a sara lee pie yesterday, and between then and now I ate the whole thing. I feel so sick, and I had been doing so good

HELP!!!!
vaughnc5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 11:36 PM   #2  

You're still doing good. You're aware what you did was unhelpful. So you're going to be given the gift of a fresh new week to start again.

Don't beat yourself up, you're allowed not to be perfect and good all the time

Perhaps if you can find some calm this week, you can do some planning for when stuff happens next time, so you manage your stress without medicating it with food. Most of the weight loss battle is lost and won over those sort of times, it is for me anyway. I comfort and stress ate my way to 262lbs.

It does get easier to manage after awhile, but it helps if you do some planning when your feeling on top of things for the next time.
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 11:53 PM   #3  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Keep your head up and keep going. We all have weak times. Mine was just yesterday. I ate a piece of chocolate cake on my birthday. I had even planned for it and knew it meant extra time on the old treadmill for me. I felt a little guilty, yes, but I decided to start with that holidays and birthdays I would stick to my low-carb lifestyle except allow myself 1 piece of dessert .Even this is progress for me, before I would have eaten several desserts on the holidays and ate on the cake til it was all gone. Today, I packed up the rest of the cake and sent it to work with my husband. I love it that he outweighs me now for the first time in our marriage. lol
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote