3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Who doesnt want a little daily support? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/72631-who-doesnt-want-little-daily-support.html)

lovebug 01-28-2006 06:16 PM

hi there,

i love this may i join too?

i am so pleased to read about everyones new habits. it is very encouraging. every time i make a move i ask myself. "can i do this forever? i need to be resonable. i have quit sugar and hope it never passes my lips again. for me sugar = belly fat. ugh.

i have been working out on the eliptical almost every day for a month. the key to success for me is cranking really good tunes. i hang in there sometimes for the music!

tsots 01-28-2006 06:25 PM

Hey Ladies!!! Its been couple of days since I've posted!!! Well, hasn't been any changes, except that I was sick since tuesday. I got food poisoned, and was sick and basically in bed for few days. I am feeling better today. I haven't worked out since monday, so I am going back to it as soon as I am 100%. I am thinking probably start back on Monday. I am glad everyone is doing great!!! Will check back later!

High C 01-29-2006 11:38 PM

Hello!

Lovebug, it's great to have you here, too. I had unwrapped a chocolate Lindt ball but when I read your post, I rewrapped it and put it back in the fridge.:carrot: So, thank you. That's my thought exactly! If I can't keep it up pretty much forever, there's no point (for me anyway) to do it. Hence, no diet is going to work for me unless I can have coffee and wine :) Tsos, you've gone from one extreme to another, birthday party to food poisoning.:( I hope that you're better soon. Not having had it, is it similar to the flu? and how long would it take to get out of your system? and what did you eat that caused it?
Today: weigh the same as yesterday
Yesterday:
Breaky: Back to porridge and yoghurt
Lunch: Store brought vegie fritata with salad and dressing
1 glass white wine
1 coffee with dash of Baileys
Afternoon tea: Cup of tea
Dinner: Steak with buttered mushrooms, carrots and beans, b-b-q slices of potato, glass of red wine
Supper: Yoghurt

Non-food goal achieved: gave myself a manicure and painted my toenails (been meaning to do it for ages - so now I don't have grotty looking nails;) )
Exercise: Upper body workout
Non-food treat: Dh and I took the kids to a great park; AND I had a bubble bath with scented candles (although that may have been a necessity because my son uses the toilet in there. Maybe that will be one of my goals tomorrow/today - clean the kid's toilet :dizzy: )
Funny for the day: A second helping of dinner contains no calories, as long as it is eaten directly from the plate of leftovers while standing at the kitchen counter:D
Something nice: The only difference between an extraordinary life and an ordinary one is the extraordinary pleasures you find in ordinary things - ********* Vienne

Have a great day everyone!;)

hellokittyfan 01-31-2006 01:28 PM

Hi guys!

Hi there,

Hope everyone has been doing well. I've been quite busy and haven't posted in awhile.

I've lost 4.1 pounds so far with WW. I'm very pleased about it and it encourages me to exercise more and try harder to lose more!!! :carrot:

Hope to hear how you guys are doing. Hope it's well.

Lisa :)

maegdaeien 01-31-2006 06:14 PM

Hi everyone! I'm not sure if I'll really be a good member since I can't do weight check-ins very regularly-- I don't even own a scale. :( But I do weekly measurements so I can post those, and I can certianly commiserate with daily ups and downs!

Ht: 5'7.5" (and yes, that half inch matters ;) )
HW: 195.6
SW: 165
CW: 165
GW: 145-150

Today has been a very good day. Lots of water, 110 minutes of walking, and I've been really good about food. :angel: I hope I can keep up the momentum!

cacmsc 02-03-2006 07:23 AM

Hello everyone this sounds like a nice site to keep myself motivated. I have set my goals for the month of Feb. to work out and preplan most of my intakes and that always seems to help me. I am on a couple of other sites but never can there be too many. So here I am and ready to jump in with the rest of you on changing our life styles and feeling good!
Tsots oh that was to bad about being sick hope you feel better soon. I just got over that awful virus and it had me down almost 2 weeks. But I am better and ready to make some positive changes. I also have another motive my son and his wife live in Hawaii and I am going to visit on March 9th. So I am trying to get in shape haven't seen them in 1 year. I would like to lose at least 4-5lbs. before that visit. After all I have to get a new swim suit.

tsots 02-03-2006 02:33 PM

Thank you guys for your kind concerns. I am doing pretty good. The food poisoning was awful. I was so sick and stayed in bed for several days. I good food poisoning from some german potato salad. It is kind of like stomach flu, that everything you eat you really can't hold it down.
Well, I hope everyone is doing well.

cacmsc 02-05-2006 06:35 PM

Well it was a busy weekend with exercise. For 2 weeks I was sick with the cold virus going around. But now I am feeling better and counting my days til the trip to see my son and his wife. 31 MORE DAYS! So I went walking on saturday and sunday 4 miles each day. My friend and I went around two lakes in the State Park. It was so beautiful out for Feb. people were all out and about. So exercise was good intake under control. I did have a few chips while playing cards with friends. But then thought twice got the bag of mini carrots and munched away the crunchies. It feels good to be in control again the insight of the trip helps along with knowing I have to wear a bathing suit. I have never gone tanning but before Hawaii its a must at least for a base. Well enjoy the day everyone.