3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Who doesnt want a little daily support? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/72631-who-doesnt-want-little-daily-support.html)

getncontrol 01-19-2006 10:58 AM

HEELLLLLOOOOOOOO!! What happened to the daily support??? Come on ladies how was your day yesterday, what's the plan for today??

I had a great day yesterday and so far so good today.

kate7583 01-20-2006 01:40 PM

:(

hey girls. Im miserable today. On tuesday nite i cheated. Big time. I was feeling horrible and invinsible at the same time. I ate junk. Alot of junk. That morning my scale had said 145.5 and the next morning it said something totally outragous like i was back up to 150lbs. I know it was probably mostly water and whatever but today is friday and ive been fighting everyday and now it says 147.5. Whats the deal? I didnt eat that much i just didnt eat good food. Im so upset and i cant seem to get it back to where i was. Ive been eating super clean, getting my exercise and taking care of myself. Ive stayed at 1200 calories because i dont want to go into starvation mode to make it go back down. Whats going on??? Any one have any Ideas? Kate

tsots 01-20-2006 02:57 PM

Its going to be alright, Kate. Like you've mentioned its probably mostly water weight. When I overeat, then the next day I am always much heavier than the previous day. But I know that its impossible for me to gain 5 lbs overnight. So, its water weight, so I usually increase my water intakes and eat healthier and exercise and my weight goes down in no time. Keep doing what you're doing and you'll be back in no time. I know its so frustrating, but if you keep doing what you're doing, then you'll reach your goal no matter how many bumps you face during the process. Just don't give up!!! I know how it feels, because I just went through it for myself. I was so bad on my eating almost all last week, so my weight was way up. This week, I've been eating healthier and my weight is finally coming down to where it was. Sorry for rambling but just give it a day or so, and you'll be fine.!!!

tsots 01-20-2006 03:02 PM

Its been few days since I've posted. Well, my days are going pretty good. Since I was OP for last week, my weight was up. I was very frustrated, but I've been good this week, and its finally coming down. Tomorrow is going to tough day, because its my son's birthday. We're going to have big party, and my sister and I are planning on cooking several dishes from back home. Party startes at 7 pm, and I need to really watch out my portions, and what I am eating. I know it will be hard, but I am going to try really hard to stay on program. Well, I am glad getncontrol having great day! :carrot:
Kate hang in there, and it will okay!

tsots 01-22-2006 06:27 PM

Hey ladies!!! How is everybody doing? I hope everyone is doing great. I am just checking with everyone. I am doing alright, it was great last night at my son's birthday party. A lots of friends came over, and couple of friends of mine arrived, and I haven't seen one of them for a year, and another one for over a three years. They were so surprised to see me. They said I looked great and tiny. It was great to hear that!!! lol. Well, anyways, my eating didn't go according to plan, but its okay. I am back on the wagon today!!!

Caity 01-22-2006 09:13 PM

Hey Everyone!! I am doing pretty well, I haven't slipped up too much :) and joined Curves yesterday, and I am excited to start it tommorrow, I think more exercise will really help with the weight loss and make me feel better. I hope everyone else is doing great!!
Caity

hellokittyfan 01-24-2006 11:52 AM

Hi there!

Hi guys,

Where is everyone?? LOL!

I joined WW this weekend. I've already lost 2.5 pound before I started, so I'm well on my way.

Off to spinning class in a bit.

Take care.

Lisa :carrot:

High C 01-24-2006 08:04 PM

Hello,

Can I join in?

SW: 58kg
CW: 57.5kg
GW: 52kg
Ht: 163cm/5'4
Occ: SAHM

Although I don't have much to lose, I am full of admiration for those of you who have lost any. I've been trying for two years, although on reflection I've probably put much more thought into it than anything practically :o

So far today, I've eaten porridge with yoghurt for breaky and a cup of coffee. Will go and lift some weights now and report back tomorrow. All the best everyone.:)

tsots 01-24-2006 10:03 PM

Hey ladies!!! Welcome High C, I am glad you're joining!!! How's everyone doing with their program. I hope everyone is doing better than I am. Well, after my son's birthday party on saturday, I went right back on the wagon, but today didn't go according to plan. I overate but its okay, I will go back on it tomorrow, and hopefully get back to where I was in no time.

High C 01-25-2006 06:25 PM

Hello Ladies,

Hope everyone's going well and that something positive happened in your life yesterday, even if it wasn't weight-wise. I had the yummiest meals yesterday:

Breaky: Porridge and yoghurt, coffee

Lunch: Chicken salad coated in oil on my lovely (best) Wedgewood plate

High C 01-25-2006 06:36 PM

ARGG! Note to self - never use Tab key while typing here!

So lunch. Plus a glass of white wine

Afternoon tea: Cup of tea

Dinner: Fried salmon with lemon salsa, avocado and mango salad, and a mixed salad with balsamic vinegar and a small dinner roll with a smigeon of butter
Glass of white wine
King Island cinnamon yoghurt with blueberries and strawberries

Exercise: Upper body weights workourt

Weight today: 57.20 - down .300kg while eating yummy foods :carrot:

At the moment am wearing two pedometers and one says 334 steps while the other says 214 steps. Hmm. Hopefully will have it worked out by tomorrow.:dizzy:

Have a great day everyone.

kate7583 01-25-2006 09:49 PM

hey

hey...Ive been M.I.A. for a while again. You guys now how i fell off for like two days and now im back on. I wanted to pass on something... Hungry-girl.com. Its great. seriously. They specialize in food that doesnt taste diety. Its really helped me stay on the wagon. Im back down to 146 as of this morning! Thats some good news.. ill check back in tomorrow kate

High C 01-26-2006 07:07 PM

Hello everyone, just checked in for my daily dose of accountability.

Kate, it's great to hear that you're back on track:) Lisa, I think a lot of people have lost weight with W.W. tell us how you're going with your points. Tsots hope everything is going well after the birthday party hiccup.

Breaky: Porridge, yoghurt and coffee
Lunch: Ham, salad, 1 slice bread and glass of white wine
Afternoon Tea: Cup of tea and slice of mango
Dinner: Lamb chop with mint sauce, honied (sp?) carrots and corn, b-b-q potato and the obligatory glass of wine :p
Supper: King Island yoghurt and 1/2 banana

Exercise: Lower body workout
Daily personal goal reached: went to Science Centre with dh and kids

And because when I jumped on the scales this morning I was down to 56.9kgs, I allowed myself to take out of the box and wear for the first time a cute little pair of shoes that I had bought in the Boxing Day sales :D

Hope everyone is having a great day and look forward to hearing how you went.

High C 01-27-2006 03:46 PM

Good morning ladies,

I weigh the same today as yesterday but I guess at least I haven't gained.

Breaky: Porridge with yoghurt, coffee
Lunch: Ham, salad with balsamic vinegar, creamy sweet potato and potato salad, glass of white wine
Afternoon tea: 1/2 mango, cup of tea
Dinner: Creamy balsamic mushrooms with spaghetti, salad and small dinner roll with itsy, bitsy bit of butter, glass of white wine
Supper: Small bit of ice-cream with blueberries

Hmm, looking at that I probably had far too much cream.:o Live and learn:)

Exercise: 10,000 steps
Non-weight goal: Put a zip in a skirt, however decided didn't like the skirt, took the zip out, threw away the skirt, kept the zip
Non-weight little luxury: My aforementioned shoes:D

Hope everybody's doing well :cheer: Have a great day:wave:

High C 01-28-2006 03:47 PM

Good morning peoples. Am very pleased that I didn't get discouraged yesterday and pig out because the scales are down to 56.65 today.:)

Breaky: Coffee (had to go out so missed my usual porridge)
Morning tea: Low fat carmel latte
Lunch: Tuna, salad with balsamic vinegar, creamy potato and sweet potato salad, white wine
Dinner: Chicken and vegies with pasta, glass of white wine
Supper: Yoghurt with blueberries

Indulgence: 1 Chocolate Lindt ball - yum!

Personal goal: Took way, way, way overdue library books back
Exercise: 10,000 steps
Non-food treat: Bought myself the book 'desperate husbands'

Here's hoping everyone has a super Sunday today :goodvibes