Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-09-2005, 07:34 PM   #1  

Default My web diary

Hi there,

there are so many forums and topics here, but not discussion really so I will do my web diary here. Feel free to comment or put your logs here.

I am 31 year old from Europe, single. I have around 111 kg that is 222 pounds (just double kg to pounds) and I am 5'6 tall. At the January I had even more, around 117 kg (235 pounds) and that was my heaviest time.
I lost around 10-12 pounds (6 kg) untill then. I dont know how I just did. I like sport. I walk 40 minutes every working day because I go to work on foot.
I have PCOS and some hormon disfunction, stressfull job and junk food manue, but I dont think I cant lose weight.

I dont know what I am going to do exectlly but I know I gonna do it. I cant beleave that I lost 12 pounds, so I guess I can loose some more.

I hope I will join the gym or ride my bike until rains starts. If you wolud like to join me just post here...Best regards!
point is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 07:47 PM   #2  

I hope that my post will stay here )

About the lost 12 pounds. I am sure I did it just becuase of one - I bought bra one size smaller! And that is the only reason I do beleave it happend. I didnt think I can lose weight. I thought that something must be wrong with my body. But, now I can see that is not right.

The only problem about loosing weight is that I lost my tits, nothing else. I have a big tummy and its still there, the same. Hope that will change because for the frist time my belly is bigger than my tits and that is soooooo strange!

I am planning to go on diet next week. For the weekend I have a family obligation so I want start this week. Maybe I will go to acupuntcure because it makes me less hungry. I will let you know.

I will do someting about exercise by than. This week I am still on holiday so I will try to do usuall staff - clean the kitchen, flat.....usuall
Old 08-09-2005, 08:18 PM   #3  

Most people lose from the upper body first. Or at least women do. Congrats and keep going!
HamSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 03:08 AM   #4  

Ham, tx ! )

This mornin I ate breakfast. That is good think because I did not use to eat it and than I was eating the whole day!
It was not such a healthy thing - sosages, bread (a LOT) but I ate some tomatoes with it! Vegetables, jeeee! It's a small step, but its a step!
Old 08-10-2005, 08:56 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

We do have journals here at 3FC, you can start one -just click on journals in the purple bar near the top of the 3FC screen.

Aphil
aphil is offline   Reply With Quote